ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Stairway to Heaven: The Second Flight

What?
Stairway to heaven is a progressive tournament requiring you to defeat a number of hosts, or angels. These angels are charged with defending our stairway to heaven... and we are getting pretty over crowded lately. We need to weed out all those undeserving folks trying to sneak in! So the only way to get in is to get to the top by defeating all of the angels! Since this is a special kind of stairway, you can jump from place to place, but you have to beat all of them if you want to make it through those pearly gates.

Every day, our hosts will have a server open called "stairway", or something along the lines of that. For one hour, you will try to defeat this host. Once you defeat the host, your name will be reported to me and I will edit this post saying who you have defeated. The first three people to beat all nine people not only gets into our exclusive resort called "heaven" but they get some great prizes too!

Whats that it sounds easy?

Listen here: only the first three people to beat all nine members gets the prize- so you're racing everyone else also!

Rules:
Ok rules are simple:
-Beat the PT members
-After each hour they will send me a list of everyone who beat them. I will put the names in the winners box below.
-Once you beat all of the members, you win!
-If by some chance two people beat all nine members at the same hour, then both players will face off to a best of 3 mod chosen by the PromoTeam.

The Nine Steps to Heaven:
Eckz: Sambo: 1 GMT
RAYClovis: InstaGibFeet: 2 GMT
WarHero: Lenshu3: 3 GMT
Bdo: Wushu: 5 GMT
Phail: Taekkyon: 6 GMT
FeDeRiGoR: Ninjitsu: 12 GMT
SlipAnc: Wushu: 13 GMT
Nirs: RealJudoV4: 15 GMT
BlakNWyte: Aikido: 24 GMT

Please keep in mind that the PT members will do their very best to show up at each of their slots on time, and we may not have perfect attendance throughout.

Prizes!

1st
Deadkenny(150,000)

2nd

3rd

For every PT member you defeat you get 2k!
NOTE: This is only valid once per PT member. I will send you the money once I get the names. Be patient!

Winners List:

War Hero:
fargle kriskoree3 andy13 Billiejoe md12 baldwita grandflame foodeater wolfnight couzo 408449 scoot123 velocityx iceman21 pab10 mahhxdbr 007 Huckman Tuka Jepoy DeadKenny Gubbin1

RAYClovis:
Pab10 Torec Daniloo fargle huckman BillieJoe Wildbox bakumiszcz nnammm Stolenonyx MacPerfecT Matix Ydnarano67 baldwita Chuzzler thekiller DeadKenny killer3366 danielpapa VelocityX minikiko10 maschiz heartbr34k

Phail:
gubbin1 ksarn id12345 pab10 statusnow borgpunx dentian d47 Clavik ofUnknown Deadkenny pwnme coolboy32 hippybob joffe95 sigmaphi crazygreek romeowtf aspire schmicer jetsnix bigducky samopal Iisninja Truerayden Nanotoob Ka6A40K Warmedic noomy sprytryne nighthawk1 tom69 dion couzo

SlipAnc:
Cyclone3 Ubeatable Sampandora micho gaga Feker evilperson huckman Blahaaa Matejk dentian billiejoe kitfox ecohitman jtank may0naise reddevil malick marq petri Dragar Bigducky Susavage blackshark Shadowboy deadkenny hanzarce goddag JtanK Pikarus DRDR kingdrake nargama wolfnight Kindah

Bdo:
gubbin1 malvado pab10 couzo maetjk id12345 fargle ksarn wildbox mosier nighthaw1k geast ginger69 torieagle1 huckman alex0314 afbda kickass racketman coolboy302 borgpunx chapow smasher50 dragar tom69 rayclovis chuzzler jarppi evilturtle wefyb2 destrue pikarus deadkenny mickeld velocityx Iisninja spartacuz slycooper jepoy xoxoxox joffe95 bigfish bla1zer gambu123 stuntmaker sennax mattsmat tates-nice ddfrules antiaustin aspire proto7 tryser joyrampage jmannn tecuma scheczudio Joynt clavik stolenonyx cooh madrav3n hagan103 finba thesorrow1 falcoth ayraclus toritray exbattle derantue jgj42 saifir kriskoree3 blondeboy hyperman

Nirs:
xxpurexx madwoozie lambada hocok samopal deadkenny mihanik 0x0 crazzzy9 hepukt4e smashslice tassumaru baku Miszczmadrav3n register9 h4rl3quin v0id cyclone3 defcon sipulka drdr alex0314 shadowboy Gerix9630 imsku coolboy302 cobra18 yannsbeck evilperson serhan4 pavlin haxu camoxodka gungrave trayser aerox21 408449 siku frostik karaychik william405 artom

BlakNWyte:
jaqon itsaclown blahaaa gubbin1 pab10 DeadKenny rainrain malick megadoomer madwoozie billiejoe explode huckman killer 20 lucaspms genkisudo 405499 yaansbeck titux kaboom17 kaelthas ydnarano67 dakid33 baldwita tassumaru jfx dentian shyguy1551 cyclone3 ubeatabledeadkenny kriskoree3 killajay pinky tecuma ultimakh1 lilkilla pvp400 nightin velocityx tinerr mauro1998 mrsmash kashtin velocityx wc2e8bu daniloo samitazor steveirwin odlov tucano senseiryu naruto300 absoluezero register9 kanapanda0 thaninja
gaston9618

FeDeRiGoR:
Piebel markmad blanktiger romus lukas125 wik Gman Iamcobain Kingdrake andreyoshi Chuzzler DRDR Airdragon unnoo00 Andreyoshi Crash94 DeadKenny lucasPmS

Eckz: (StabberZ)
Gubbin1 StatusNow Dentian Fargle MuffinDoom Jaqon D47 LeeDraG Ubeatable Minikiko10 Maos777 Chipera huckman LilKilla Jwideman Xmaster959 BlueShark Side321 Ziknon Horribler DeadKenny Joffe95 LtKenny Marine99 Stormblast Pab10 Ydnarano67 CoolBoy302 Kaelthas Toridude22
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The competition will start within 24 hours of this post. Happy Hunting All!

BlakNWyte
Last edited by BlakNWyte; Apr 29, 2009 at 11:46 PM.
People that beat me:
fargle
kriskoree3
andy13
Billiejoe
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I am hosting every night for a while.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Finished mine, only Mosier beat me.

I'm getting better, gg guys.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma