Toribash
Original Post
[Womenz Month]Womenz in SP?!? -Texture Comp

Torissandra? Ukelina? What if the characters in Toribash were overtly feminine? Help us visualize that dream for Toribash Womenz Month!

Challenge:

Create a Single Player feminine Toribash Head. Your character should be simple and very similar to the Tori, Uke, Player 3, and Player 4 heads (oh and I guess Hampa's head is fair game too)... but girly!

Reward:

1st: 20k and the possibility of it being used ingame for a while!
2nd: 5k

Rules:

1. Textures must be in 128x128 resolution
2. Submissions may include up to one Gimp 'spinny', and one 800x600 (or smaller) image of ingame screens.
3. Your work must be your own, and new (specifically created for this event)
4. You must stay true to the default style of Toribash heads (like uke and tori). Deviating to more complex styles like Snorlaxen's geisha will place your entry in the disqualified bracket.
5. The goal is to create a head, if you create a set, that's fine, but this is a comp for the head texture.
6. One Entry per person please.

Judges:

Novi, Phail

Deadline: TWO weeks from today. Gogogo!

Last edited by Brainstorm; May 9, 2009 at 03:57 AM.
Hey Everyone,

The deadline for this is supposed to be tomorrow, but I am going to extend the deadline one more week in hopes for a few more entries. I had hoped that 20k would be enticing for such a simple head, and I'm worried that a large majority of our texture artists (especially the amateur ones) don't realize that this is available to them.

So, to all who have entered, thanks for your patience... to all who haven't, get on it!
Thanks for posting in the request forum. I usually troll there for texture related TC.
I'm on it!
Shop (Óc¸Ó ) PM me if you want to buy TC
Originally Posted by aerox21 View Post
i have seen this a while ago but im too lazy to make a head

That's too bad... most artists could whip up one of these heads in 20 minutes... 1k per minute sounds like a good reason to not be lazy ;)

Originally Posted by P0int View Post
Thanks for posting in the request forum. I usually troll there for texture related TC.
I'm on it!

Glad that worked, looking forward to your entry.
Well mine took quite a lot longer than 10 minutes :P3

Torrie and Ukeline (uke has a bad name.... frsrs)
Last edited by avwave; Apr 26, 2009 at 03:40 PM.