Ranking
Original Post
Toribash "Riddle"

In this tournament you must beat me ingame at a specific time, when you do so, you will get a clue to the following riddle:

"Above Sheep"

Tournament over, leave.

Rules:
Sharing clues is stupid
You can only get a clue If you beat my in a match that I specified is for this tournament, (I will send out the Promo-Bot)
Once you solve the riddle post your answer in this thread, (You may also post guesses if you think you have the correct answer)
After you beat me, I will whisper you the clue
You can only beat me once per round
As you get more wins, you will get more clues

Prize: 40k
Last edited by TheGod; May 7, 2009 at 07:09 AM.
the god
wait a minute.

when i went, was above

and i just went back in and look:

seems to be different each time.
Last edited by Gubbin1; May 3, 2009 at 09:24 PM.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
I dont have a sheep smiley D:

I swear I've seen it before, cuz i also thought about the sheep smiley.

Edit: Oh wow... The smilies page is a whole lot bigger than I thought, nevermind.
((Pro-Evolution, Anti-Christ))
[Evil]|Arteest|Friend
gratz.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.