ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Toribash Slot Machines [make some money!]

HELLO! Welcome to Toribash Slot Machines

This is an event that works much like a slot machine does. If any of you saw Nachouru's thread, that is where i got this idea from. Since the PromoTeam one is no longer up and working, but there still seemed to be a lot of excitement for this idea, i figured i'd make one myself to keep the excitement going. One major difference: instead of just being able to win 2x or 10x, all bets are now eligable to win any of:
2x
3x
4x
5x
6x
7x
8x
9x
10x!!!

Otherwise, it works just like the promoteam one, and i also guarantee fair bets. I use a method similar to nachouru's to determine the odds, using a random number generator, and neither bet size, nor number of bets have any impact on how the round turns out.

Rules and Procedures:

1. Send between 100 and 10,000 TC to the account "ToribashSlots"
2. Every day at Midnight GMT, i will run the bets on the program i constructed and post the winners in the thread, i will also send the winners posted the TC they won.
3. I ask that no one post false bids in the thread and not actually send TC.
4. Good Luck! I hope you enjoy bidding, and im sure many of you will earn many TC. as im sure you saw in Nacho's thread, the more people that partake in this, the more fun it is!!!
5. You may bet up to 3 times per run [every time i post the winners, you may bet another 3 times]. so 3x10k=okay but 6x5k=not okay. dont want people spamming.

Disclaimer: Although i will strive to run bets every day to the best of my ability, it might not always be at exactly Midnight GMT, especially on weekends. Don't worry though: even if you bid one day and god forbid, the bets dont get run, all bets will be in the next day's run. Also, as the betting program runs based on a random number generator, the number of winners will vary between rounds. If you take part in an unordinarily unlucky round, do not lose heart! it is completely random and you will most likely have better luck if you continue.

GOOD LUCK!!! :
Last edited by snowkiller; May 7, 2009 at 03:32 AM.
fr3styler
Textures may lose quality when resized
5 bids, 20 minutes.

@superkeest:The program is based in a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. What are the rules on Promoteam/Non-Promoteam events? could you link me to the thread where they are listed?
please just post up winners tonight, it is after all your first time giving out so people are watching to see what the odds are and see if they want in.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
still 5 bids, 9 minutes.

yeah mars,
im gonna do it as i had planned tonight.
once superkeest explains/finds where it says about non-promoteam events, ill alter/not alter the odds so that it will be for-profit/non-profit.

really i was just doing this to let everybody keep doing what they were in nachouru's thread.
Originally Posted by ToribashSlots View Post
RESULTS: 6 bids total

ClockworkMonkey x2 20000
Pika x2 10000
Mars200 x4 4000

Didn't I ask for just x2?
Meh either way I will bwe sending that 4k soon.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi