Ranking
Original Post
Toribash Slot Machines [make some money!]

HELLO! Welcome to Toribash Slot Machines

This is an event that works much like a slot machine does. If any of you saw Nachouru's thread, that is where i got this idea from. Since the PromoTeam one is no longer up and working, but there still seemed to be a lot of excitement for this idea, i figured i'd make one myself to keep the excitement going. One major difference: instead of just being able to win 2x or 10x, all bets are now eligable to win any of:
2x
3x
4x
5x
6x
7x
8x
9x
10x!!!

Otherwise, it works just like the promoteam one, and i also guarantee fair bets. I use a method similar to nachouru's to determine the odds, using a random number generator, and neither bet size, nor number of bets have any impact on how the round turns out.

Rules and Procedures:

1. Send between 100 and 10,000 TC to the account "ToribashSlots"
2. Every day at Midnight GMT, i will run the bets on the program i constructed and post the winners in the thread, i will also send the winners posted the TC they won.
3. I ask that no one post false bids in the thread and not actually send TC.
4. Good Luck! I hope you enjoy bidding, and im sure many of you will earn many TC. as im sure you saw in Nacho's thread, the more people that partake in this, the more fun it is!!!
5. You may bet up to 3 times per run [every time i post the winners, you may bet another 3 times]. so 3x10k=okay but 6x5k=not okay. dont want people spamming.

Disclaimer: Although i will strive to run bets every day to the best of my ability, it might not always be at exactly Midnight GMT, especially on weekends. Don't worry though: even if you bid one day and god forbid, the bets dont get run, all bets will be in the next day's run. Also, as the betting program runs based on a random number generator, the number of winners will vary between rounds. If you take part in an unordinarily unlucky round, do not lose heart! it is completely random and you will most likely have better luck if you continue.

GOOD LUCK!!! :
Last edited by snowkiller; May 7, 2009 at 03:32 AM.
fr3styler
Textures may lose quality when resized
ok ill send it right now!
if you havent. and if you just do it right away ill bid haha
alright, but this isnt a lottery.

its a completely different concept.

lottery is strict math, but for this sometimes more comes in than goes out and sometimes more goes out than comes in, its the nature of a slot machine.
if the same amount went out as came in every time, it wouldnt be slots...itd be a weird lottery...

if you want to continue this discussion could we please go to PM's?

id like to keep this thread open for bids
sorry man i dont mean to bust your balls, but this is obviously the easiest way to make money in toribash. The house always wins.
Not true... I won a ton of money on the pt slots and ran this event in my clan and came out even. you base your information on no facts so dont come on a thread and try to tell people that your not going to win its all chance we know coming in
sorry, i just based it on adding up what nacho took in vs paid out. hell maybe ill do a slot too.

not trying to start an argument, but i guess ill go back to my main question, what are the odds? maybe ill play.
Last edited by superkeest; May 7, 2009 at 02:37 AM.
@mrlebo: yes, it is all chance, youre right. i use a random number generator, so its 100% luck whether a bet wins or loses.

@superkeest: im not profitting nearly as much as nacho did. i set up my odds so the bidders get more back. if you look at the numbers after a bunch of runs and average them for both me and nacho, youll see i make way less then him.

the odds are private but i can tell you that they are fair and my cut is less than nacho's.
im keeping mine private because it is the same way nachouru did it. i had to crunch numbers to get a rough idea of what his odds were, so if you want to find mine, wait for a few more runs then grab a calculator.

if you guess and get it right, ill tell you you got it and give you an imaginary cookie.
fr3styler
Textures may lose quality when resized