Ranking
Original Post
Nograb replays
I got some of those...
Attached Files
WIP 9 Finished.rpl (166.9 KB, 76 views)
WIP 16 Finished.rpl (186.3 KB, 57 views)
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
those wips were awesome but somethings missing
oh yeah thedecaps

anyways they are awesome love your boom replays
so ill give the two 9/10
first one was the best those are probably the fastest and must destructive no grab replays i have ever seen
Thanks guys. I worked really hard with the second one. The reason I use the same starter is that it's effective in nograb boomhits.

Also, getting the decaps were almost impossible for me in that position. I tried to get the decaps in the first hits but it never worked no matter how I moved joints. It majorly pissed me off so I stopped trying.
★★★★★
They're pretty great ;) however, the first hit in the first replay will dismember your ankle when you watch the frame before and space it. I hope a glitch. Well, they're great anyway, so 9/10
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Are you sure you're doing it right?
★★★★★
Ill show you what I mean, maybe it's just my computer or something. See attachment, In the ghost you can clearly see your ankle flying away.
Attached Thumbnails
proof.jpg  
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
HOLY CHRIST! Those replays were incredible! So much speed and power. The only thing that got me is that you didn't properly decap Uke in either of the replays, his head was still attatched to his chest
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
I don't know what it is with people and decapitations. So he didn't take his head off. So what?! How about we respect people's work for what it is, instead of what we think it should be, or what we've been led to believe is a proper way of doing things? Decapitation is one of my least favorite dismemberments, just because everybody is so fixated on it, and that takes points away from good, worthy replays that don't have them.

9/10 for sweet moves I haven't seen before, and quick, efficient, juicy boomhitz.
Smooches!!!
Originally Posted by Gunshy View Post
I don't know what it is with people and decapitations. So he didn't take his head off. So what?! How about we respect people's work for what it is, instead of what we think it should be, or what we've been led to believe is a proper way of doing things? Decapitation is one of my least favorite dismemberments, just because everybody is so fixated on it, and that takes points away from good, worthy replays that don't have them.

9/10 for sweet moves I haven't seen before, and quick, efficient, juicy boomhitz.

You may have completely ignored what I first said. And anyway, constructive criticism is always good, as opposed to the usual boring 'zomfg taht waz epic!'
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time