Toribash
Original Post
fuck....it seems like it was just fucking implemented. only saw people get banned for saying a bunch of fucking racial slurs n shit
Originally Posted by FAQ rules
Use of the broadcast system should be limited to advertising in-game tournaments and events. Advertising market items, requesting duels, making non-event related announcements, or any other uses of the system will result in a ban. Broadcasts should also not contain any profane language.

I can't find when that specific rule was edited but it was far before these recent bans.

I'm actually reasonably sure it's been that way since release, I remember the command being brought in.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Globals originally were a staff exclusive ability. Caution was exercised when that privilege was extended to the average user to understand what's appropriate to global. Slurs, swearing, casual chit-chat without advertising at all for any kind of event were prohibited since its conception.

If it were a benign offense, like saying something meaningless that wasn't actual event promotion, I'd often just go to the room of the user and tell them not to do that again. For more serious stuff, bans have occurred.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!