ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
*Insert Offtopic/Misleading/Humorous Thread Title Here*
So yeah, replays. C&C, etc.
Attached Files
0_Die_Looooong Decap.rpl (87.9 KB, 9 views)
000_Die_Spinnycap.rpl (57.9 KB, 5 views)
0000_Die_YOUAREDEAD.rpl (124.6 KB, 7 views)
000_Die_Iron Feet.rpl (165.8 KB, 6 views)
0Die_Flippycap.rpl (88.1 KB, 5 views)
Long Decap - Eh. A fairly long, ineffective manip for an uneventful, weak decap. There's nothing really wrong about it, it's just not worth the effort of watching. It's like there's nothing to watch.

Spinny Decap - Better than long decap, but same criticism.

You are dead - You missed a nice boom on your first kick. And the kick to the glutes was disappointing, because you didn't dismember anything.

Iron Feet - A bit messy. Nothing else, really.

Flippy Decap - Neat. Super weak decap.

Overall - Your replays are generally slow, but they flow well. Your attacks weak. I mean, really weak. They're just barely taps. Start getting into some booms. Your openers are really generic also. Just your basic punch + kick combo opener. Click some random joints here and there and work with it. It makes things exciting.
Originally Posted by ChuiGum View Post
Click some random joints here and there and work with it. It makes things exciting.

Thanks for the criticism, and I tried that once. Result was wtf.

I can't exactly get enough power to do good booms.

If this could be considered a boom, I am happy. I tried doing something with the right leg for a double kick, but there was not enough power for a dismemberment.
Attached Files
00_Die_Boomcap.rpl (63.8 KB, 11 views)
Boomhits are when you get 3 or more dismembers in one frame in one hit. It is easiest to get a boom if you aim in between joints, this is why pecs/head and glutes/ab boomhits are the easiest to get. You have good flow but you stay too far from Uke. Try getting a bit closer and you should have more places where you can actually aim to hit, as opposed to being restricted to only one possible area which you can get to.
Originally Posted by Onamist View Post
Boomhits are when you get 3 or more dismembers in one frame in one hit. It is easiest to get a boom if you aim in between joints, this is why pecs/head and glutes/ab boomhits are the easiest to get. You have good flow but you stay too far from Uke. Try getting a bit closer and you should have more places where you can actually aim to hit, as opposed to being restricted to only one possible area which you can get to.

He never said it was a boomhit. He named it "Boonmdecap" maybe because it was a powerful kick.

Nice job, but you should try elaborating your movements aswell as getting more destructive hits. That's my crits. Not bad though.

Take Onamist's advice and try practising on getting boomhits.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly