Toribash
Original Post
* Courses' Permanent Replay Thread *

Hey there. I suck at replays, So I think all CnC will be put to good use. Thanks in advance, also as for a starter: Here's a W.I.P that will be updated with the full version soon, enjoy.
Attached Files
Work In Progress.rpl (82.4 KB, 51 views)
I thought i would see some boomhit or something like that.

But you are still beginner, i will give you some advice:

1- To make boomhit in your replay, You need every joint to give you best results. For example, the point where you grabbed uke, if you rotated your chest to one side and contracted/extended pecs accordingly, then you could have got a better chance for boom-hit.

2- To kick, try not to kick in old traditional way like extending your leg and then contracting. the best point to star a kick is neutral position of your leg, which means when your leg is neither extended nor contracted but is in middle of both of them. Tori's starting position is a good example of this.

3- If you are having problems with -30 gravity, you should check out jetsnix's sparring tutorial here.

~Rey
"The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend." ~Prince Rey
Not bad at all. I see lots of potential in this one. The spinny stuff at the very beginning of the replay looks nice. You could try to follow that up with that kick. Try relaxing your ankle or perhaps get a better grip (usually an arm or the chest for instance). That makes for great hits and such.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Hmm well I like it, especialy the first kick, that was pretty awesome. But before that kick the small pose you did ruinned the style a bit.

And the other 2 kicks were quite cool, but not very realistic in my opinion. But I like it.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

The second replay was not bad, it was a little stiff at times, and at the end the pose was...Meh lacking in realism. over all 8/10.
Work In Progress was a great start, and the 2nd one was really good except stiff at some parts.
previously known as Lopsin