Toribash
Original Post
Food Insults
Me, VelocityX, and Deagle1130 made this game up ingame.

You take 1 food, and add a nasty(Doesn't have to be nasty, It can just be funny) word onto it.

P.S. It can be a verb / noun(people too) etc.

Examples:d

Jim: Sup bagel snorter!

Steve: Nowai, I ain't a bagel snorter, you pork licker!

Jim: Shutup you dumb cake humper!

I'll start off.

You all are stupid bacon poops
Last edited by box; May 22, 2011 at 01:34 AM.
Thats taking it way to far...you are a Nut Ahnialator...and so is everyone else you care about. For that is what you are and always will be, there is no denying it for people like you are unable to denie thing such as what you are in yourself. I would insult you more but there is apsalutley no way i could for that insult is the insult of all insults that there have ever being, especially ones to do with food!

1500th post ;O
Last edited by Suspect; Jan 21, 2009 at 03:29 AM.
Originally Posted by VelocityX View Post
Thats taking it way to far...you are a Nut Ahnialator...and so is everyone else you care about. For that is what you are and always will be, there is no denying it for people like you are unable to denie thing such as what you are in yourself. I would insult you more but there is apsalutley no way i could for that insult is the insult of all insults that there have ever being, especially ones to do with food!

1500th post ;O

Alas, I am beaten. Brownie whacker!
Last edited by jcgrey2; Jan 21, 2009 at 03:52 AM.
You think you could get away with that insult..well you can stfu since your a Hamburger Mailbox.
Both of you need to stop being such manaise gargglers
Back from le-dead