Ranking
Jingles your league name is the same as your TB name? Also imma add you dscigs cuz you cool.
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.
Originally Posted by DarkDranz View Post
don't expect awsomeness i still use the shitiest tablet ever.

It's ok, I don't bite hehe
Did you make your avvy?

also I'll add you dscigs cuz you the illominaty
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
nooo i didn't make my avvy.
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Originally Posted by Estimax View Post
Jingles your league name is the same as your TB name? Also imma add you dscigs cuz you cool.

no, my league name is apojii

add me if you want, I'm pretty shit though. I usually just play with friends lol
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
What's your league? And I realized were on diff servers. I'm on the PH server. :P
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.
Originally Posted by Estimax View Post
What's your league? And I realized were on diff servers. I'm on the PH server. :P

lol I just realized that too haha. We'll play together in spirit my brother.

Vordred: NA servers
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Have you tried Kalista? Seems fun, with her high mobility. But a lot of practice is needed to adjust to her play style.
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.
I supported one. I didn't read up on her skills beforehand, and she used her ult and I was like
wtf is this

Also, who are your fav jungles right now? Fiddle and WW seem op atm because of sustain.
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
lol I just realized that too haha. We'll play together in spirit my brother.

Vordred: NA servers

Ah, I'm on EU

Originally Posted by ImVeryBlue View Post
I supported one. I didn't read up on her skills beforehand, and she used her ult and I was like
wtf is this

Also, who are your fav jungles right now? Fiddle and WW seem op atm because of sustain.

WW is strong and Panth isn't a bad choice.