Toribash
Original Post
General manga discussion
Whether you want to talk about manga you're reading now or manga you have already read, this is the place to do it.

Use spoiler tags, please!
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Koe No Katachi is getting even more interesting!

Chapter 52 SPOILER

The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Nope, what's it about?

Also, Koe No Katachi Chapter 53!

Chapter 53 spoiler

The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
Nope, what's it about?

Also, Koe No Katachi Chapter 53!

Chapter 53 spoiler

It's a weird type of story. Humanity is under attack by alien beings called Nova and they are Op as hell. They managed to steal power from them and put it in certain females and they fight for humanity, it has a lot of ecchi too but it's more dramatic and action like.
I actually tried it, but got really turned off by the artstyle somehow.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Looks like it relies too much on its ecchi-ness for entertainment. :r
What's that about? Google'd it and looks like it's about video games..