Toribash
The moment when I was invited to join #ormo and everyone went like "Woah, hi Oblivion, I really like your replays.".
I felt so pro for a second, and then I proceeded to feel like everyone was pretending and that at any time they would say "HAH, we were joking, how could you even THINK we would like your replays." for a couple of months.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
The moment when I was invited to join #ormo and everyone went like "Woah, hi Oblivion, I really like your replays.".
I felt so pro for a second, and then I proceeded to feel like everyone was pretending and that at any time they would say "HAH, we were joking, how could you even THINK we would like your replays." for a couple of months.

Ha, felt the exact same way

Originally Posted by Erth View Post
I imagine getting into the default replays would be the greatest achievement ingame-wise i can think of.

Also hoping this will kick in
oh yeah
Well this is probably the stupidest thread ever made.
Kinda like a cocky ego fillet filled with desperate people trying to act "pro" On a computer game that uses only a few buttons.

But to answer your stupid question:
Its when I became a custom belt and got 15 different void items and made a clan.
Last edited by Suspect; Apr 6, 2012 at 04:08 AM.
oh okay, so a stupid game that you've been actively participating in since 2008 that is generally controlled by a caste system of community-based staff is clearly incapable of producing a thread which asks for people's achievements. I mean, this thread makes no sense, right?
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Being pro in free game is not something that big to brag around. Ok, maybe that god belt, that sounds... Oh, wait, that doesn't mean I'm god actually, does it?

Being pro in Quake3, winning 10 000 USD for destroying other ppl in game, having sponsors and all that stuff, is. Although, those carpal nerves will be a bit of the problem...

You can only be satisfied that you have mastered the game better then others. Yay, for you!
But, nothing to write home about...

Hey, I managed to finish Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth, and still, I'm not jumping around and act like a pro. Trust me, that game isn't easy, even on easy. XD
Felt like a Sir when I owned the entire room then got op for it...
Fucking smooth.