Ranking
LOOL
So finalwish is already in and yes to mintcat!
Also if the clan become more active i'll try to be there all the time :3
OSHI | BISH | TLL
Death is so sure of victory, which gives us a life of advantage
Here's a different damn app lol. My name is Christian, and I'm 14 years old. I love to play toribash and would love to hang out on the IRC with you guys, but when I've been on it recently, you guys haven't. Bad timing... During every week I have hockey every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday plus games here and there. I play goalie and have for 6 years . Otherwise I'm generally on, If I'm not out with my friends or studying or something like that. I also think that there is something that you guys may need to know. I have A.D.D. Attention Defasite Disorder. It makes me forget a lot of stuff and have a hard time paying attention. I'm just saying that if you tell me something, I may forget it. Ive got a few of hobbies - playing hockey, collecting rocks and working out. Lol my rock collection probably could sell for...about 500 dollars. I also get good grades in school, and that is my MAIN focus before toribash. Thanks guys, I'd love to join you. I'm not a clan jumper and I'd stay til the clan died because you guys seem really cool. I didn't know much of what to say so I talked about myself.

Thanks
-Supergoalieguy
Last edited by Supergoalieguy; Nov 21, 2011 at 01:00 PM.
Now see, that was a much better app.
If I were just to judge the app, I'd say yes, however I'll withhold my judgment until I know you better.
Sure thing . Once you get to know me, I'm sure that you'll know I'm a very nice kind kid . C u in game! And IRC
QI: 830
Previous bans: nope
Timezone: +7
Preferred modes: judo.
In-game activity (scale of 1-10): 1-6
Forum activity (scale of 1-10): 5-7
What is the most important command in Toribash? /leader
Hm... Seems like the basic of apps, Must have browsed a few before posting. What I dont quite think is common is his post count to fourm activity ratio. Now yes it is true that their are cases where a user will always be on, and will be reading and subbing to various forums with out reading them, But I doubt that would be the case, Also you seem to have joined (Or at least made this account 4 months ago). Yet you have done little to your own personal settings. This leads too two normal things:

A. You dont know how
B. You dropped using forums and only started recently

Anyway, I like that you have not been in-trouble with the mods so far. But if choice B was correct its not really saying much. Sorry to say so, but what's true is in fact true. Though there are ways to get banned in-game that would result in user banning, You would have had to do something extremely dumb, And this app doesn't give me a sense that you are.

App rank:

+Well structured
+Understands placement to some degree
+Clean slat
-Not very lengthy.
-Doesn't give any insight on out of cyber life.

Total:

Congrats you have earned the title of apathy. Post more and be active to better your score.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
I like the fact that you actually go into such depth about applications, its pretty rare to see something like that, instead of just 'we don't know you' or 'your shit, fuck off.'
its pretty refreshing and constructive.
Well it gets old getting called our user names and whats surpriseing to me is the Goalie went more indeph then mine and i usally dont see the much information give