Ranking
Original Post
Flame Sale
Demon R
Forged by Gman80 on 2009-04-17 18:44:40 for the Right Hand 500k/$45

Demon L
Same as the other demon flame, but for left hand 500k/$45

Pm for details about using $ to purchase these. No items accepted unless they are rare packs.

If you buy both demon hands, the price will be dropped to 900k/$75 total.

btw: feel free to make offers on all of these flames.

edited again: only items i will accept are other flames, but you need to post a pic of them.

Pic of the head flame and the demon hand flame. Inferno hand flames can be seen in my sig.
Last edited by Gum; May 4, 2009 at 10:36 PM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I know this is an early bump, but i have added another hand flame and i have put them all in my shop for the listed prices in TC.

I accept $ over tc, so please offer soon if you wanna get them before they sell in my shop.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
the inferno ones can be seen in my sig. ill get pics of the others.

edit: pic added to first post.
Last edited by Gum; Apr 29, 2009 at 12:07 AM.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i have a void/red head flame but i cant post pics... dl Jibbles to see it. let me know if you are willing to trade head flames (and i can maybe add some tcs on top if i have to)
I tried to dl and lp you, but it didnt work. Please post a SS, im having trouble with seeing flames on some people.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]