Ranking
Argh, I hate it when a junior member has that much tcs D:

damn....I'll see how it turns out before I place a final bid.

Also, will you accept a pharos set on top of tcs for a value of 60k?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Gah, i honestly would prefer tcs....I'm probably sticking with my current joins for the rest of eternity.

If you could sell that pharos and bid more tc later that way would be better
Yes i am a junior member but my problem is i dont know how to get just "member" or higher :P and ive closed my bid
Haha, Odlov, same here My items are kinda useless to me now, since I already have my perfect colors.

By closing bid, you mean withdraw?

Cuz I will bid 450k if you do.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
Lowered autobuy to 700k tc....This is way lower than any other seller atm.
Last edited by Odlov; May 10, 2009 at 09:20 PM.
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
NOTE: i reserve the right to not sell the items if the highest bid is not to my satisfaction. If you don't like this rule, don't post.

hanz0's new auction rules:
Auction withdrawals and time limits
- As of now, sellers may no longer cancel auctions if the bid is "not high enough". Set the minimum bid to an amount which you are willing to accept. Auctions violating this rule will be closed and the seller told to recreate the auction, following the rules.

Also: 300k bid.
Originally Posted by mattsmatt View Post
hanz0's new auction rules:
Auction withdrawals and time limits
- As of now, sellers may no longer cancel auctions if the bid is "not high enough". Set the minimum bid to an amount which you are willing to accept. Auctions violating this rule will be closed and the seller told to recreate the auction, following the rules.

Also: 300k bid.

I've made this thread (and that disclaimer) long before that rule was put in place, and as such it doesn't effect it.

So your bid is not valid...
Ex post facto, right, Odlov? ;)
Anyway who is officially in the lead ATM. I'm not too sure.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
Well Danyboi withdrew his bid, so unless you did bid 450k it's warbanana with 400k bid.