Ranking
fixed the ugly ass hits by me.
lets get it to 1k views eskeeetiti.
betterer hits by Instep bb!
Attached Files
ok this is better V3.rpl (1.28 MB, 21 views)
Last edited by Zibril; Sep 21, 2018 at 01:17 PM.
sexy

a bit stiff (for the lack of a better word) between 940-920 but the whole thing flows like a river so seamlessly

the first two dms are pretty stylish, the last one was a bit off compared to those 2 but nothing too important
I think the opener and manip are great, the first two dms too. I would have really liked the last hit if your arm didnt break, I say fix. Following the speed of the hits, a snappier transition to pose would have looked really cool too in my opinion.
oh yeah
HELLO

hi this is pretty epic p c c
opener v cool but ur leg v twitchy and eew ew
the contrast in speed from 720 to 710 was kinda ugly
that lift was fucking CooLL LL
continuation thing with the leg thing was also super cool, u actually had a potential 0 points replay
u probably couldve pushed uke more around 620ish
how u put ur arm under ukes around 580 and did like nothing was so disappointing to me :(
the spin and the double tap thing was pretty cool i guess
the contract knee thing was awesome it reminded me of some tekken move i used to spam a lot lol
tap gay
grabs r ok knee dm is ok
what the fuck happened to ur leg why did u go way over uke lol it looked weird
scissor thing was pretty ok i guess
surprising amount of dms tbf
pose was awesome

cool replay, but tbh it feels really incomplete being the usual one hit sorta thing, i think u couldve made the manip a lot better and did something a lot more creative than this, i know what ur capable of. please dont just stop at "acceptable", u should try to go above and beyond that because i know u can
not as stylish as your other replays but it seems like it was a quick one so that makes more sense
not much to say, it's clean barring the right arm twitch at around 340 and decap is alright
looks like a replay from 2009-10
that was fun to watch and a nice hit, i think it would've been cooler if you only got the head off though

don't listen to the haters saying you can't make short replays, do what you want
the slowest state of life
was really good it had a lot going on the opener was very nice, once you got uke up in the air you had a really nice spin going on uke but then you just stop all uke's momentum with the grab and don't get a lot out of it then when you start getting uke moving again when you grab uke the second time it was a lot better i like the movement you got out of and the knee dm but i don't like how you got the main dms i feel like you didn't use enough of the momentum you got from the grab to do it. i liked the hip DM every thing after that was great love how you just fell into the pose over all it's a good replay. but it seemed like a standard manip nothing really stood out.

other one
i like the opener the movement was fine but nothing really stood out very straight forward it wasn't a bad replay but nothing stood out the dm was OK not a fan of how you extended the neck before spinning other than the opener there was nothing I really liked
Trying
that's much much better

sick opener dude, if a bit short and generic
how the fuck did you get that knee dm?

anyway, it's fast, it's clean. dm's are really great (i'm quite fond of the crotch kick), skeet is really hilarious, i don't really have anything negative to say here