Toribash
Original Post
[Seminar]Suggest a topic
Suggest topics, i'll select the good ones with thorn and we'll make seminar threads on them along with articles to provide for the argument. Sorry for the delay, gogo

To avoid confusion, this is for the next one.
Hoss.
Theory´s of the mind: which one is the best? (freud, adler etc. but a little background knowledge is needed)
.....German Underground
Yeah, I vote up for stem cell research. I've been discussing it with a few of my more intelligent friends. Pretty interesting viewpoints.
Last edited by jxc1013; Feb 2, 2011 at 01:22 AM.
Thanks.
Get out from here
-----
sdsadas
Last edited by timothy1; Jun 5, 2011 at 07:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The latest xman movie and the latest topic got me thinking (the one regarding advances in human technology) that could the growth of human evolution be slowed or even stopped due to the fact that humans don't evolve to the superior race like how when we went from cave men to homo sapiens is due to the fact that our current generation and intelligence destroys all traces of evolution so that everyone can fit in and prevent mass extinction on the human race, btw i think the stem cell research one requires too much prior knowledge regarding the subject, i am not sure since i haven't really studied it but with my basic knowledge of it I think that it would be too difficult of a subject to discuss
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3