Ranking
Original Post
Favoriting Threads
I think having the ability to favorite or benchmark a thread would be nice, it would alert you whenever a new post has been made on the thread. Im still trying to figure out how to explain it better but basically....
Alerts you when a new post has been made on benchmarked/favorited thread
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
I think having the ability to favorite or benchmark a thread would be nice, it would alert you whenever a new post has been made on the thread. Im still trying to figure out how to explain it better but basically....
Alerts you when a new post has been made on benchmarked/favorited thread

Isn't that like the ''subscribe to thread'' thing ? I guess the concept is the same, so I don't get the point of it.

~Unsupported
Wolololololo
You can already do something like this. Only that you don't get a notification per say when there is a post on that thread. It updates whenever there is a new post but you have to check yourself to see whether there is a new post or not, making it simply a quicker way to access a thread you use often other than going the long way round.
Contact Kradel if you need me.
oh thanks i had no idea it existed

Closing
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.