Toribash
Original Post
Rework the Grabs
I dont see why when two people grab, only one person gets the grab. I believe if we're both grabbing, we should both be grabbing. if you understand what i mean. It will fix multiple problems in grab mods where you both grab each other hands.

Im not sure why grabs are designed like that. In real life, two people can grab each other's hands no problem. (im not trying to say that toribash should or is like real life)
Im going to add onto the idea, with that it can be toggled for either Classic Grabs or Improved Grabs, otherwise 9999/10, im willing to support this.
I feel like I'm the only one who feels that grabs are fine the way they are.

Even if this "glitch" wasn't intended, its a necessary addition to gameplay since it gives you a way to force your opponent to let go in the case of a double grab. It doesn't provide an advantage/disadvantage to either person so its not like its gamebreaking. All you have to do is pay attention to who has the grab which is as easy as watching your ghost as you toggle grab mode on and off.
"Fear not the Tori who has practiced 10,000 openers once, but fear the Tori who has practiced one opener 10,000 times."
I think the grabs now kinda make it more fun idk. You can just let go whenever, and the other person can do the same if you are grabbing both hands, so like that it's kinda fair. I like being able to let go with one hand in abd, it makes me feel a little safer. xDD Plus sometimes you can put your hand inside the other persons I guess, so if they Ingram you grab it, so it's basically a double grab. So I say •Not Supported•
That would be a big change believe it or not. I depend on this classic grab system. To many glitches and the normal aikido duplexes will stop working.

~unsupported
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by TomWanks View Post
can be toggled for either Classic Grabs or Improved Grabs

its not like it's wrecking your abd shovels and suplexes people.
Well, I use it to my advantage. It would change my playing style. )I assume a lot of other people too.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Well its sad if you rely on glitches (i guess thats what you would call them) to win. Alot of people dont like change, but if its to help toribash's mechanics, i say do it.

I guess its just the grabs dont seem fighting simulation like. Like i stated, im not trying to say toribash should be real life like, but this would help it i believe.
Shockey if you want to protect yourself from getting ungrabbed, dont grab both hands at the start, just grab with your left hand, and in the 2nd turn, grab with both, and you will be fine.
ill grab your pec so hard... right in the nipple, your pec will be FRACTURED
it happens in real life, everyday, someone grabs another person's neck and FRACTURES the neck and within 50 frames, he is dead.
~Not Supported

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)