ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Autobuy Button.
SO I was thinking that maybe you guys could add a small button that people can include in there items / art threads that when u click it sends x amount of tc to the owner of the thread or the post (it could also be used when posting offers like "10k for my pure force >insert send 10k to veoo button<" ) basically, it quicks the process of tc and might actually make people quicker to impulsively buy items/art, which would increase the tc flow around the toribash economy. Of course it would have to open a window asking you if your sure you want to send incase of a click that was on accident.

LATER DOWN THE LINE (less realistic):
if this is implemented, you could include a feature that automatically sends the item/artwork once the tc is sent so that the person wanting the item/artwork doesn't have to wait for the other person to respond. this would mean that the auto buy button would have to display the item to be sent as well

for the artwork, it would have to be like that the person uploads the flat into the auto buy button
You're describing a forum version of the current ToriMarket—it isn't gonna happen. If someone wants an autobuy they can list their items on the market.

edit: As far as the art portion of this, the forum would also essentially have to be used as a filehoster to make that work. Not able to comment on the feasibility on that portion with a well-education opinion, but my guess would be it wouldn't happen either.
Last edited by Creati0n; Jun 7, 2017 at 12:30 AM.
what if we basically just make a ToriMarket except for art?

u upload an image of the art and put it on the market?

lol maybe wouldn't be used enough
I mean the work done for the art system isn't worth it. You can literally just upload the images on a file hosting site and send link to the buyer.
There's also a posibillity of hacks if file-hosting is implemented on forums.
Other than that, I also likes the auto-buy function but because of the fact that either of the new functions won't be used alot, not necessary. Its either just making their jobs harder for MS.
Last edited by MrSofty; Jun 7, 2017 at 03:42 AM.
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the