Yay
1 Votes / 25.00%
Nay
3 Votes / 75.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
A suggestion
I feel like it would be a good idea to have a character preview so you can see what your set would look like before you buy stuff
Last edited by Slau; Jun 14, 2017 at 09:35 PM. Reason: attempt at poll removal
Hey man, to be frank I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to suggest here. Could you please clarify so I could change your thread title to accurately reflect what you want?
Originally Posted by whizkid14 View Post
I feel like it would be a good idea to have a character preview so you can see what your set would look like before you buy stuff

Buy stuff? if you mean items, there's already a Torishop available in-game in-case you buy on forums. Just click on the item and it would show you how your Tori looks like.
In-case you're talking about art, just ask the seller to give you some screenshots of the set before purchase.

That's all I think you're suggesting which already exists. Other than that, i've no clue what you're talking about.
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
yes well im dumb
Originally Posted by MrSofty View Post
Buy stuff? if you mean items, there's already a Torishop available in-game in-case you buy on forums. Just click on the item and it would show you how your Tori looks like.
In-case you're talking about art, just ask the seller to give you some screenshots of the set before purchase.

That's all I think you're suggesting which already exists. Other than that, i've no clue what you're talking about.

Yes this is it I forgot this existed