Ranking
Looking at your "computer info" is it true that your screen is "1536 x 864"?

Having the 960 with the 4gb of Vram could possibly run fallout at high settings (but not ultra). Lower resolution screens mean that the graphics card doesn't need to push as many pixels (which would allow you to bump up the settings).
In 1536x864 a 950 can hold steady fps on medium to high if that is all you worry about.
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
Might just be me being dumb here but if i got another 770 for gaming would this improve how well the games i play run?
and i guess ill just stick with getting the 960 but will it work with my mother board?
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
I would say no it wouldn't.

And since Mong says the 950 can run it on high with your resolution then the 960 may be able to run it on Ultra but don't quote me on that.

As far as motherboard compatibility goes we can't tell because as well pasted as those specs are it isn't exactly vivid in displaying info.

If we could get the name of your motherboard that'd help. It's MSI obviously but even just knowing the chipset could help.

Also what is your power supply? We don't want the 960 to overload it.

And was your PC prebuilt or did you build it yourself? That'll help me when I suggest more stuff to you.

~Zen
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
pre built
Model MS-7851
and do i have to open my pc to get the power supply?
Regardless you'll have to open your PC. And prebuilt then we need a PCPartpicker partslist so that we know exactly what parts are in it since it's a prebuilt.

And also I am not familiar with that Motherboard Model are you aware of the chipset?
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
And also I am not familiar with that Motherboard Model are you aware of the chipset?

ITX, LGA 1150, H81 Express, single PCI-E 2 (typical 16 lane)

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Oh thank you Skul it'll be fine then.

CPU model Pimp?
Intel Core i5-4440 Haswell Quad-Core 3.1 GHz
That's a pretty decent CPU. How much did you pay for your whole TC?

And in that case yes buy a 960.

Need help chosing which 960?