Ranking
Original Post
[REL] GoldLightningWindmill
this is a combination of gold people and lightning fighters windmill, it is really freaking fun!

Screenie

Please Post any comments
Attached Files
GoldLightningWindmill.tbm (2.8 KB, 41 views)
Last edited by FryedFrice; May 25, 2008 at 08:41 PM.
is it a 3.3 beta mod only or also for 3.24?

I think goldpeople is instagib hands and feet or something

here's another screenie, tori is having his period.

Last edited by grumpyman2; May 26, 2008 at 12:15 AM.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
This was made by my friend FryedFrice, when my little brother told him on the phone that he should make it a public mod, he did (this is no lie)
RESPECT THE ACORN!
RESPECT IT!
yea but did he ask permission to the original creators first? i know Mr poptart made some of the merged, did he say you could use a mod of his?