Ranking
The Ramones are so horrible to my ears...so obnoxious and yet oddly famous :/

IMO the worst bands rite now are the boring poprock bands like Nickelback

no artistic quality either just bunch of recyled "riffs" patched together.

Nickelback, pop-rock? I beg to differ. They know how to freaking rock without the pop. 'Woke Up This Morning' is probably my favorite song by them, and it's a NOT pop-rock tune. I like Nickelback because they have pretty good vocals, their drummer is freakin' good, and he has drums that sound so damn good....

No artistic quality? I really beg to differ on that. Same with the "??recycled riffs??" :/
Last edited by Drummer; Apr 4, 2009 at 12:49 AM.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Originally Posted by Drummer View Post
The Ramones are so horrible to my ears...so obnoxious and yet oddly famous :/

Nickelback, pop-rock? I beg to differ. They know how to freaking rock without the pop. 'Woke Up This Morning' is probably my favorite song by them, and it's a NOT pop-rock tune. I like Nickelback because they have pretty good vocals, their drummer is freakin' good, and he has drums that sound so damn good....

No artistic quality? I really beg to differ on that. Same with the "??recycled riffs??" :/

Nickleback is god-fucking-awful. They are the definition of Pop Rock. That is, pseudo-"rock" that is overly produced and screwed with. They are talentless musicians and the songs that they write are all the same. Shut up. Also, the Ramone's are among the founders of punk rock. Shut up.
Last edited by SporeCc; Apr 4, 2009 at 12:57 AM.
Originally Posted by SporeCc View Post
Nickleback is god-fucking-awful. They are the definition of Pop Rock. That is, pseudo-"rock" that is overly produced and screwed with. They are talentless musicians and the songs that they write are all the same. Shut up. Also, the Ramone's are among the founders of punk rock. Shut up.

Talentless? I think it's better to say that about the Ramones, who play the SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER IN EACH SONG. At least Nickelback has some diversity song for song.

I find Nickelback a good band. Mainly because of the drummer's tasty beats and grooves and a seriously great sounding set of drums.

The Ramones sound so awful it's not even funny, regardless of what they found. All they ever do is play stupid fast shit over and over in every song with the shittiest vocals ever put into a microphone. Founders of punk, obnoxious as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They make me want to blow my brains out for God's sake! Kudos to any of you who can stand them.
Last edited by Drummer; Apr 4, 2009 at 01:03 AM.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Without the Ramones there would be NO punk music as we know it. No Green Day, no MC5, no Pogues, no Talking Heads, no NOTHING. They are obviously not the greatest musicians or singers but that is SO not the point of punk music. Where is DaBandito to back me up?!
I don't care what The Ramones found! I just said regardless of what they did or who they are, they sound AWFUL!
Last edited by Drummer; Apr 4, 2009 at 01:18 AM.
Originally Posted by Drummer View Post
I don't care what The Ramones found! I just said regardless of what they did or who they are, they sound AWFUL!

How about you try listening to what they're saying?
Originally Posted by SporeCc View Post
How about you try listening to what they're saying?

Their lyrics won't change their sound quality.

Originally Posted by torihero View Post
MAROON 5 ABSOLUTELY SUCK

You're damn right they do.