Toribash
Original Post
Elf Fight Club

Welcome to Elf Fight Club. The first rule of Elf Fight Club is: you do not talk about Elf Fight Club. The second rule of Elf Fight Club is: you DO NOT talk about Elf Fight Club! Third rule of Elf Fight Club: someone yells "stop," goes limp, taps out, the fight is over. Fourth rule: only two guys to a fight. Fifth rule: one fight at a time, fellas. Sixth rule: No shirts, no shoes and no god damn presents. Seventh rule: fights will go on as long as we tell them to. And the eighth and final rule: if this is your first time at Elf Fight Club, you have to fight.

Listen up maggots, this tournament will host 32 of you pathetic mouth breathers - first come first served. Prizes will be given out to the winners, if you ain't first you're last. It's simple, beat your opponent - move on. Lose? Get lost.

You've got one chance at this, don't screw up for the sake of Santa, don't let him down.

Duels will be first to 3 wins, that means best of 5 rounds.
If you don't show up for your fight, you're out.
Rounds will last 3 days. Do not sign up unless you know you'll be active.*
No altering the setting of the mods.
The deadline will not be extended at all for anyone ever.

Round 3: Lightning Lenshu only.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

First - 4x
Second - 2x

Bracket

*Signing up and going inactive may result in an infraction
**You may fight in all mods
Last edited by lillian; Jan 2, 2018 at 07:36 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
This kids been giving me trouble the whole event

https://imgur.com/a/DPmqB

First I tried asking him in PMs to play me, he says my pms weren't important enough to read

Then we actually play, it's 1-0 my lead

I thought we had to switch the mods each round since it literally says that so after I won I afked while downloading ninjutsu and I moved my body parts a little towards the end thinking nothing of it, and he thought I was playing (even though I was clearly AFK)

Then he was telling me to get a mod even though he's the one making shit up and refusing to get a mod when it's his problem not mine, basically being a stubborn asshole just to get a free win he doesn't deserve.

DQ this kid or let me have my 1-0, i'm fine with either.
I won vs parrot 3-2
ill post ss in a sec
-----
it was bs that I had to fight my friend and clan mate smh..

we fought in lightning lenshu

Screenshots

Last edited by Clint; Dec 12, 2017 at 01:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hmm, I have a small problem.

My opponent "Zirgonite" hasn't been active since he signed up, will I get Banned if he doesn't become active before the 6th day?
Originally Posted by Wounder View Post
This kids been giving me trouble the whole event

https://imgur.com/a/DPmqB

First I tried asking him in PMs to play me, he says my pms weren't important enough to read

Then we actually play, it's 1-0 my lead

I thought we had to switch the mods each round since it literally says that so after I won I afked while downloading ninjutsu and I moved my body parts a little towards the end thinking nothing of it, and he thought I was playing (even though I was clearly AFK)

Then he was telling me to get a mod even though he's the one making shit up and refusing to get a mod when it's his problem not mine, basically being a stubborn asshole just to get a free win he doesn't deserve.

DQ this kid or let me have my 1-0, i'm fine with either.

I mean it says you can not that you should.
Do you have the replay in which you were AFK?
-----
Originally Posted by Shinigami View Post
Hmm, I have a small problem.

My opponent "Zirgonite" hasn't been active since he signed up, will I get Banned if he doesn't become active before the 6th day?

no he will
Last edited by lillian; Dec 12, 2017 at 05:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
in
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[QUOTE=XMASNOOBCAT;9282715]I mean it says you can not that you should.
Do you have the replay in which you were AFK?/QUOTE]

no hoka claims he has it

also if we can switch mods then why would the match count if i was switching mods? he picked lenshu so i picked ninjutsu
you must be really slow to understand the rules=
"Each person eliminates the mod that you don't want to play on, you then fight in the remainder mod.
example: Neko vs Smallbowl
Neko eliminates lightningboxshu
Smallbowl eliminates lightningtk
Mod choice - lightninglenshu.tbm"
You're suppose to eliminate one mod out of the three and so does he and what ever is the remainder mod you're suppose to play all the games in it
If you're having issues finding your opponent message me by midnight (GMT) or whoever advances will be random.

If you've already messaged me there's no need to do it again
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu