Toribash
Original Post
Temporary rage thread - Got kicked for "being a noob" + clan hopping(?)
Good day fellow toribashers
Last edited by PunchSlap; Oct 20, 2017 at 02:00 PM. Reason: shitty post
You're unreliable and you will have a difficult time getting into an actual clan.
Also it's far worse than just getting butthurt because you lost to some clan hopping nub.

Clans would like to keep someone for more than a week, as it hurts the image for the clan for having someone quit so soon and it hurts the players image for not staying the fuck still. Over all, you don't win at all by clanhopping, you make more enemies than allies/friends and if allies and friends isn't what you're looking for, you have no business being in a clan.
Last edited by T0ribush; Aug 14, 2013 at 12:56 AM.
Clans are groups of friends that compete with one another and as a team in events. The whole point is loving each other and staying close and learning more about one another as you guys get better as a clan.

If you're making new clans or joining new clans so often that I stop caring about what your tag says because I know you won't be there much longer (Like guys like Pwr), you're a huge clan hopper and no respectable clan (read: Well established official clans, let alone elite ones) will ever accept you.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
If you don't bother staying anywhere too long then why join a clan in the first place? You're wasting other people's time and effort who might be recruiting someone reliable. It's more illogical than it is immoral.
But why's the rum gone? :v