Toribash
My Application for [AS]
I AM MAKI
Intro:
I am 16 and I live in the USA, Eastern Time.
My mains mods on toribash are Boxshu, abd, and Judo. I mostly play boxshu. I am a 10th dan. I have not bought qi what so ever. I have been very active for 7 or 6 months. Some people would not believe that. However, it is okay. I am quite loyal to a clan, although the clans I have been in recently did not go as well I thought it would, but I am taking a chance to become a part of a good clan with great members.
I joined last year on September 1 2017, and I have progressed on getting much better than I was when I was a white belt. I for sure think this game is quite fun although some think its dying. But it could be revived if we tried : D
I have very little talents, to be completely honest with you. However, I am quite good at art I think.
My hobbies are hiking, reading, video games.
Outro: I would like to join [AS] because I would love to be become a family with AS and have a good time with all the members. Be best of friends.  In addition, this Clan seems like it has some decent members to get along with. I know some of your members for example Dashier I have known him for quite a while now and I think he has a good time with [AS] and I would like to be closer with the [AS] family as he is.

Council Moderated Message:
Denied.
PM one of the leaders for reason.
Last edited by Mafi; Mar 28, 2018 at 05:43 PM.
Former Staff Positions: Help Squad , & Tori-Agent
Goodboys -> Max | Ymir | Haku | Zephh | Furryprints | rcrichman