Toribash
Seeing as previous Full Dismemberment record replays were not scrutinized via a "haxed script" this one should be considered valid.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
We didn't have the script then. If we did have it, we would have tested.

Also though, full dm replays are notoriously glitch. A lot of them have weird results when editing, so I'm going to be particularly picky.

On one frame, I get you losing an elbow, but I'm not going to hold it against you, since I've had similar things happen to myself.
Last edited by War_Hero; Jul 14, 2010 at 01:28 AM.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
On one frame, I get you losing an elbow, but I'm not going to hold it against you, since I've had similar things happen to myself.

I guees you mean 110 frame. But hey, it shouldn't be broking ;\
It gets dm on 99 DT (I hadn't known about this), but on 100 DT it doesn't brake, at least on mine and my friends computers...

Looks like your PC works little abnormal with toribash... when you posted your 190 frames flawless some people said that some of dm's don't work.

...and the same thing happened in Stompbox's full dismemberment...

You guys must have a very good PC... I play on laptop with 896MB RAM - probably, this is the cause why the game works for us in two different ways.
I don't think my PC is abnormal, I've gone back and tested my older full dm, one of the ankle dms doesn't work when I edit it now.
It happens from a lot of editing and a lot of dismembering in a short time. The only full dm replay I've tested that didn't have this was one of Tamer0's I think.
Also, this: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=205878
I'm willing to bet you do a shit load of shift+p to get to where you want to edit. I know I do.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I checked it in my replay. I paused it in 20 frame before end and by pressing Shift+P, I went to 1 frame before end. Then I pressed E and space. It makes that I lose elbow and wrist at once. So Tamer0 has true.

That means, you get the most damage if you stopped the replay near start and went to the exactly frame you want by pressing Shift+P. All bruises will be caught after this action and won't disappear.
Also, the lowest damage will be if you pressed E in the exactly frame, without pausing replay.

Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
I don't think my PC is abnormal, I've gone back and tested my older full dm, one of the ankle dms doesn't work when I edit it now.

Both ankles don't work for me.
And that not all. The boomhit from 116 frame before end doesn't work for me too.
Even on reduced DT and using the bug described above.

edit: I meant this of your replays: http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...60&postcount=1
So not the replay which starts this thread (not 100ED version, but 75ED).
Last edited by beznick; Jul 14, 2010 at 09:44 PM.
So what? Isn't it valid?

Can you say me at least, how much you have to decrease DT to this self elbow dm doesn't work? For example, try to set it to 120 and say, is anything changed.

Because on my PC 100 DT is the limit, if I had changed it to 99 DT, it would broke. Also note, that by extending right elbow the limit is lowered to 84-85 DT (broke-doesn't broke), but I don't get glute dm then.
hmm... it seems that abs damage was got by bruising effect, which I hadn't noticed before :/
Because I had to scroll some frames using P+Shift to breake this joint on edit.

Fortunatelly, I had to edit only end of the replay to repair it.

Because I edited only last 5 frames, I decided to add a standing pose additionally (number of match frames is changed again to 500).
Attached Files