Toribash
My application
Hello, My name is whizkid14 (I do not wish to include my real name)
I am applying to join because even though I'm not that good at tori bash I am looking to improve. I am a former black belt before I took a break and forgot my PW and most of my moves however I am researching everyday for tips.

My country is England, I am 14 as my name suggests soon to be 15
My GMT is +0

Other info: on my old Acc I was in cursed until they disappeared Also I do not have discord or social media hope this doesn't effect my chances

So this is my application and I hope that you can accept me I am willing to wait before taking part in war because at the moment I am not war ready

Goodbye for now Whizkid14
Last edited by Nation; May 10, 2017 at 09:08 PM.
i would like to join this clan cause 1st the old one i was in was bad but that doesn't have to do with most of this just saying i have some xp with toribash. I am not bad and not the best but i am pretty good at akido. Im not into sparing anymore i kinda quit but anything fight related im ur b0i im also pretty active on toribash its like the only game i mostly play.
im honestly just looking for a new group that will help me have more fun and guide me along the way if i am not accepted here i am 100% fine not promising cause i'm not that sure but hope fully i get accepted into the all star clan btw link to all star song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_jWHffIx5E
-----
if too small i can redo
Last edited by k00lkid11; May 10, 2017 at 11:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
im just a kid whos 4
HOW COME I SPENT SO LONG AND U REFUSED ME. AND SOME RANDOM GUY DID A SMALL APP AND U ACEPTED ME! WTF
@Whizkid, sadly yes.
@LegendExpe, who are you talking about? Also people are voting as they wish, cant tell them how to vote ...