Ranking
Looking good Gabiel.
What did you use to shade it?

Sorry for off topicness.
Please PM me.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Vermine, I like the colors. The legs are nice - I hope they aren't flipped as I can't see the back to verify. The arms seem a bit too messy for me, I understand the picture can't be mapped onto Tori so this could stand difficult. The head is the part I'm having trouble liking, first my name is Eckz , and if you wanted to include my name anywhere:

Eckz = X

I would prefer that it not be a human. I enjoy Ra out of all the gods.

On the Deviant Art images that I supplied I like the cloth pants, the gauntlets, the hands can be skin-like, the pauldron..

I guess it depends on which god you would most be comfortable making, vermine, so let me know and I can make a more direct list for you.

X
Last edited by Eckz; Oct 14, 2009 at 01:30 AM.
idle

Shot at 2009-10-15
Shot at 2009-10-15
Shot at 2009-10-15

actually look like that , hands are bad here so dont look at it .

here a black cat like bastet i think . horus is hard it always look like a duck with me .
sekmeth is possible i have one in progress . anubis is hard too .
so , more soon ^^
Made the thighs:

Edit: I made the legs too. Now I wait for your comments.
Last edited by Pate5; Oct 15, 2009 at 04:27 PM.
Texturing tutorial
No requests please
I'm really enjoying both sets.

Pate5, I'm confused why there is stone on the legs. The head is amazing though.

Vermine, your idea is right, but I think the application could be better. Everything actually looks good, but, for example, on the back of the thighs it becomes rather smudged and difficult to enjoy, if this was sharper then I would enjoy this one much.

Pate5, I love your application. Vermine, I love your creativity. I wish you two would make a baby real quick.

Thanks again guys.
idle
I done the biceps and the triceps. Hands and feet are not ready.

Say what you think. Will I continue making it? Any edits are possible if you want, but if you like someone else's better, say it.
Texturing tutorial
No requests please
I really like your head especially, Pate5. I wish you would've continued the blue and gold thing throughout your concept though, that's my only objection to it. I suppose you could replace the white wraps with blue and gold wraps that would be fine with me.

The head is damn near perfect.

Your only competition is vermine, but his set seems just a tad messy.

TomPaine, the nose seems too big - looks like an evil gray clown. Try again?
idle