Ranking
Originally Posted by Eckz View Post
I really like your head especially, Pate5. I wish you would've continued the blue and gold thing throughout your concept though, that's my only objection to it. I suppose you could replace the white wraps with blue and gold wraps that would be fine with me.

I'll do that.

Edit: Here it is. I hate the feet texture mapping.

Now I have to do the body textures. I suppose you want trails, ground and dq.
Last edited by Pate5; Oct 17, 2009 at 01:40 PM.
Texturing tutorial
No requests please
Trails, Ground, and DQ. Yes.

If you aren't satisfied with the feet, then surely I won't. I think a different style should be used, eh? I don't think wraps look good there.
idle
I don't know. Now that I look at the set I wish you made the legs kind of like the arms. The yellow on the tape kind of looks like cheese and the blue seems like it has inner shadow on a blue tint, so if you could fix that, or scrap it that would be cool.

I like the silver armor part. You should continue that style through out the rest of the set. Even on the feet as well, like have it look almost like a sandal and the sandal part is the silver armor part.

I'm sure this post will cause confusion.
idle
Urgh... I totally redone the blue-yellow wraps, edited thighs and legs, and made the body textures. Here it is:

Now only trails, ground and dq is missing. Say your thoughts about it.
Texturing tutorial
No requests please
Twenty million times better.

The feet, why not try the silver part on that as well?
The hands, redo please? I don't like the glove idea I guess.

Looks good though!

(IRC, #xrequest)
idle
Huh. It's finally done. Here's the pic:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...a_preview8.jpg

I hope you like it. Please, no more big edits I can edit it if you really want though.
Texturing tutorial
No requests please
Ah, it's amazing!

Just one thing, the trails. Make them more visible, other than that it's perfect.

I'll wait till I send.

Thanks.
idle
K, so. I'm incredibyl drunk/. Teim to test out mag skill.

http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/x...bishop/013.gif
Comemnt est bon?
Last edited by Monobi; Oct 20, 2009 at 10:48 PM.
"Anything running perfectly is running like clockwork."