Toribash
moon is awesome. watch it if you haven't already, although it's not much of an action movie.
uhm, serenity is ok, i know some people who think its da bomb,
district 9, but i'm guessing you've seen that already.
the fourth kind, for a kind of alien themed blair witch project. It gave my mate the willies for about 2 months, he's still scared of owls
tbh, i can't see what everyone likes so much about star wars, its ok, but not great.
Obviously not a kamikaze platypus.
Don't press the DEATH BUTTON!
Its a classic, thats why

Thanks man, i havent seen Serenity and the fourth kind yet, gonna watch them soon.
I like owls though
Forever a Stone
If you like Serenity, you should consider watching the series Firefly, which is entirely based off of that movie. Has the same actors and everything.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
^ eh? according to my uncle, the series was first, then they cut it off short cos they didn't get enough money off it, all the fans complained so they made a feature lenght film out of it to shut everyone up.
looking forward to World invasion: Battle LA and Skyline, some movies i almost definitely have to see on the big screen
Obviously not a kamikaze platypus.
Don't press the DEATH BUTTON!
Originally Posted by gollum21 View Post
^ eh? according to my uncle, the series was first, then they cut it off short cos they didn't get enough money off it, all the fans complained so they made a feature lenght film out of it to shut everyone up.

Yep.

Also, I've still seen every movie in this thread
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post

Also, I've still seen every movie in this thread

Looks like we gotta make one ourself.
Forever a Stone
If cartoons are okay, I'd recommend watching Legend of the Galactic Heroes (which includes a rather lengthy series as well which I highly recommend). It's more or less war and peace in space and is very heavy on political stuff, not so on action etc.

You might find it easier to start on something like FREEDOM Project (from the people who made Akira) or Planetes, though.

And transformers thr- LOL JK IT LOOKS AWFUL
I like political stuff, thats pretty much the reason why i watched Planetes ( you know it i recon )
Thanks m0o.
Forever a Stone