immunize
the island pt1
the island pt2
comprachicos
the vulture
self vs self
the fountain
encoder.

My personal opinion is that this band is really good. They make excellent music and they really can stand out from a crowd when it comes to their music those songs i listed with video attachment is my favorites. I've listened to some of their old music and it seems they have improved alot in their music.
I'm a fucking professional!
We had fucktons of threads about this over the summer. I prefer pendulum's more relaxing songs, like another planet and stuff, which were really only on the first album, so I like that one the best.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
@up
Personally I think the most relaxing pendulum album is in silico, tracks are slower and so on. Nevertheless I don't really like it because I don't like relaxing music.

As for me, in first album all the songs were catchy and in Immersion I love some of them and not really like some [e.g. put me on fire].

Anyway, self vs self was what made me jizz, faves of both genres collab, fuck yeah.

@down
fu :C
Last edited by JtanK; Jan 5, 2011 at 07:47 PM.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
The two tracks that made Immersion worth it were the fountain and the island. Salt in the wounds and self vs self were the two worst on the album.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
This album is great. It's some songs that isn't that good, but it's still good.

Larfen your taste is the worst :P Self vs Self is maybe the best song and Salt in the Wounds is also great. But the Fountain? ..is a lowbie
Self vs self was my least favorite.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I like Pendulum's other 2 albums better but I love The Island Pt. 1 & 2
Ryan: You cant beat Snoop Dog StellarNinja: I have a song with an electric bagpipe solo Ryan: ... FUCKING PLAY IT
Originally Posted by StellarNinja View Post
I like Pendulum's other 2 albums better but I love The Island Pt. 1 & 2

Same here, although I could only find in silico at my local best buy, i'm still HURTING ON THE INSIDE MAN to get hold your colour. But The Island pt. 1 and 2 are pretty sex. I accually had to get immersion online, because of course, most stores HAVE A FIREY HATRED against music usually found on the internet. ;_;
Lol, immersion was actually the only album of music that I listen to that I could find in local stores.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos