Ranking
/intive

That game called "Legend of Dragoon" in PS1.

Sorry for bother you, TGS

/intived
Last edited by Chris; Jan 6, 2014 at 11:27 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
"intive"? Wut?
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Eh..It mean..okay I can't explain it. Most people used that in clan discussion who was not clan member in people's clan. Well, nevermind I missed old forum toribash.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
Chris it is invade not invite

/invade

Oops, My mistake? I think something wrong.

/invade
Last edited by Chris; Jan 6, 2014 at 02:55 PM.
I love you Chris
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
I love you Chris
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

I love you Chris
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •