Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hello. My name is Jonathan, im 14 years old!. My passion is toribash and sports like free running.
Ive been playing this game for a year now.
When i started toribash i didnt understand a thing. I didnt know what joints was xD.
Anyways i started when i was 9 years old. I played alot at my friends house. I didnt have a computer when i was 9 so. When i was 12 i got an computer, and downloaded and played toribash. I got alot if friends. I skype alot and play aikido.
And i like to play public spar!.

More info:

I have moved to a diffrent place in sweden. And also i forgot to say that my gmt is 2+. I live that my passion is a dream. Alot of sports. A huge hole that i always slide down on xD. I got an gaming computer so i like to play gta 5 and much more games!. For example l4d2, cod, TF2, GTA, Space engineers ect. I got a few games that i enjoy playing. More info just pm me. .

If its says brown. Then it have not updated. Becouse it wont update for me .-.
Last edited by TorixDemon; Jul 29, 2015 at 05:49 PM.

you look like at decent person i don't very much know you around this parts but i guess someone could test you since we don't know about you that much...(unless someone from the clan has seen you play before and see your actions) but i am going to stay neutral before making a hasty decision.
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Originally Posted by SweeYollo View Post
Hello. My name is Jonathan, im 14 years old!. My passion is toribash and sports like free running.
When i started toribash i didnt understand a thing. I didnt know what joints was xD.
Anyways i started when i was 9 years old. I played alot at my friends house. I didnt have a computer when i was 9 so. When i was 12 i got an computer, and downloaded and played toribash. I got alot if friends. I skype alot and play aikido.

More info:

I have moved to a diffrent place in sweden. And also i forgot to say that my gmt is 2+. I live that my passion is a dream. Alot of sports. A huge hole that i always slide down on xD. I got an gaming computer so i like to play gta 5 and much more games!. For example l4d2, cod, TF2, GTA, Space engineers ect. I got a few games that i enjoy playing. More info just pm me. .

I'll have to go neutral on this one.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Originally Posted by SweeYollo View Post

More info:

I remember you from somewhere but I'm not entirely sure from where. Your application was absolutely littered with grammatical errors, and spelling mistakes were very present. But, I can make the assumption that English is not your first language, so all of that can be dismissed. It's nice that you have Skype since we all use it to communicate, but we also use teamspeak to communicate, so it'd greatly benefit you and us if you downloaded teamspeak.
I will vote YES for now, but if something comes up that would heavily affect my opinion on him, then I will change my vote.
Originally Posted by Valterain View Post
Please. Refrain from posting here. You're not in the clan anymore. Stop acting like it.

I am going to overturn this because I would like his opinion and Day also welcomes his input.
Well, I've at least heard your name before, and your replays are better than most people. I think you'd have to be tested in game, but what the heck, I say yes.

Also, Sweden.

;)

Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
Well, I've at least heard your name before, and your replays are better than most people. I think you'd have to be tested in game, but what the heck, I say yes.

Also, Sweden.

;)

Ikea is the bane of my existence. It is the spawn of the devil's spawn and I dread going there ever again, for that place made me want to shoot myself.

Application

I like you. I say yes. Plus, we could play GTA V together on PC!
I hate all of you.
welp I'm changing my vote yes welcome to the clan
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Hello. After a discussion with Zack (if my memory is good) we decided to restart de video from the begining. I will attack it when my computer will be fixed (as soon as possible). I suggest to restart collecting replays and please, change the music. I would like to suggest some if you don't mind. I lost all my feeling about the actual song. I have a great feeling with these musics to work on toribash's videos (move up the sound and put good bass ^^) :

But feel free, of course, to suggest your own songs.

I am really sorry about the delay, I am late on all my videos planning now and I don't know when exactly my problem will be fixed.

Thanks for your understanding

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash