Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hello everyone ! I finally bought a new comp Away from me crashes, bugs and other shits ! So now, I have to install sony vegas and all other shits and copy paste the 280go files from my old comp >_> Then I will finish your video

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Day View Post

I fucking KNEW IT WAS YOU!!!
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
i think his thread looks better centered, he doesn't >.<
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Idk if I should input this however I've seen DJ and I currently own a photo of his sexy self. Perhaps the internet should be enlightend by the picture of DJ Minecraft.
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
it's sad that i had to specify the "don't post unless you post your own pic" rule just to dj cause he apparently can't read.

rule still stands dj
I also have a picture of DJ. I also edited the photo to give him a faze shirt, Doritos, Mountain Dew, a fedora, weed, and the illuminati.

Show some decency though. I won't ever post pictures of someone without their permission. If he hasn't posted by now, he doesn't want his picture on the web, just like I don't want pictures of me. Don't post it. Let him post a picture of himself if he wants to, but don't push him into it.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays