Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by BuZe View Post
Only because you hack.

I watched your match.... Outlining people on the other side of the wall with your crosshair, then once you see 1 pixel of them, shoot them in the head. Yeah, totally legit.
http://gyazo.com/bf7a998c39201714b055b99acbd22e11

hahahahaha rekt
-----
Originally Posted by Faint View Post

yay

flipping is going ok, wanted to get rid of that shitty gut knife so i traded 13 keys and that for this

Hey want to trade knives +- some stuff? I'm getting tired of my huntsman.
-----
Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
You ain't pro untill you get a kill the 1st second of the round.

ah

How the hell did that even happen? Team kill?
-----
Originally Posted by Razer73 View Post
don't really like fantaic, they seem a bit shady. and i put some down on vp at the time anyways i just perfer vp
i unboxed a sticker i could of sold for 8 dollars but steam made me watch the market price drop to a few dollars

What's shady about them?
Last edited by Text; Feb 17, 2015 at 03:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Originally Posted by Text View Post
Hey want to trade knives +- some stuff? I'm getting tired of my huntsman.

what kind of huntsman? I got a gut knife night if you are interested, but if its one of the more expensive huntsman I guess I can't pay the difference

also GG colors hacking is just shitty, ruining the game for 9 other players just because you are having a bad day..
Last edited by Ezeth; Feb 17, 2015 at 03:19 AM.
text: i only actually have this flip night right now, probably going to keep flipping these until i get up to knives around $150-200

if you have a decent offer for my knife though, feel free to offer
I'm buying stuff with 44 keys, offer me things
11:44 PM - mokoshotar: do you think if i give you a list of bullies at my school you could butterfly jutsu them
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
what kind of huntsman? I got a gut knife night if you are interested, but if its one of the more expensive huntsman I guess I can't pay the difference

also GG colors hacking is just shitty, ruining the game for 9 other players just because you are having a bad day..

FT Urban masked. Pic is on the previous page of the thread.
-----
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
text: i only actually have this flip night right now, probably going to keep flipping these until i get up to knives around $150-200

if you have a decent offer for my knife though, feel free to offer

You could flip the huntsman instead of the flip?

Although flipping a flip has a nice little ring to it.
-----
Originally Posted by twiggist View Post
I'm buying stuff with 44 keys, offer me things

Do you want to buy my huntsman? (FT Urban masked incase you didn't catch it / see it previously)
Last edited by Text; Feb 17, 2015 at 05:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Originally Posted by Text View Post
FT Urban masked. Pic is on the previous page of the thread.

ah urban masked, that is like the cheapest one. its roughly the same price then, I will trade knife with you if you are interested. I can throw in some minor stuff with that deal.
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
ah urban masked, that is like the cheapest one. its roughly the same price then, I will trade knife with you if you are interested. I can throw in some minor stuff with that deal.

What gut is it?

Also add me on steam everyone, we'll have fun silver 2 shenanigans. Finally might get a person who isn't exclusively russian as well.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/qepic

I went premade with some friends that were nova/silver elite and it was easier than silver 3...
what is this shit
cage the gargoyle