people playing: 146, servers online: 44, games played: 142,000,000 Top Player: Cicada3301

Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Official Clans » Desolate
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Mar 4, 2018   #11
Name

6th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Desolate

EMPTYNESS SHALL RULE AGAIN!

Last edited by Swaves; Apr 13, 2018 at 12:05 PM..
Name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4, 2018   #12
Swaves
NON-EXISTING!

STRANGER Belt

Swaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4, 2018   #13
$Wife
буржуй

[WIFE] Belt
Clan: Tribe

gud bwoi waifu

Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4, 2018   #14
Swaves
NON-EXISTING!

STRANGER Belt

Last edited by Swaves; Apr 13, 2018 at 12:07 PM..
Swaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12, 2018   #15
ibd1jr

6th Dan Black Belt

Hey guys I'm ibd1jr . And well I would really like to join this clan. I've been playing this game for quite a few years now (since 2009) but it's been a long time since I've actually been in a clan. I'm 20 years old, I'm a 6th dan black belt and my best mod is akido although i love sparring and parkour. I have been in a few clans before which were Hunters, Legend and Senpai. Hunters and Legend both died. I got kicked out of Senpai for inactivity as I took a long break from the game and got kicked while i was gone. But now i'm back and i want to make a difference and also some friends while I'm at it. I'm a 2d animator/artist and currently studying animation at uni so I feel though I could also contribute to the clan in an artistic way. I also play a lot of competitive games, mostly fighting games. would be cool if anyone would wana challenge me at anything

Last edited by Swaves; Apr 13, 2018 at 05:31 PM..
ibd1jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12, 2018   #16
HOPE

3st Dan Purple Belt

Originally Posted by ibd1jr View Post
Hey guys I'm ibd1jr . And well I would really like to join this clan. I've been playing this game for quite a few years now (since 2009) but it's been a long time since I've actually been in a clan. I'm 20 years old, I'm a 6th dan black belt and my best mod is akido although i love sparring and parkour. I have been in a few clans before which were Hunters, Legend and Senpai. Hunters and Legend both died. I got kicked out of Senpai for inactivity as I took a long break from the game and got kicked while i was gone. But now i'm back and i want to make a difference and also some friends while I'm at it. I'm a 2d animator/artist and currently studying animation at uni so I feel though I could also contribute to the clan in an artistic way. I also play a lot of competitive games, mostly fighting games. would be cool if anyone would wana challenge me at anything

Looks like somebody put a decent amount of time on this I don't think that we invite people from application unfortunately buddy, we are kind of an invite only clan HOWEVER, post of the Discussion Thread every now and then and I will talk to the other dudes about it.

ALSO great to see an old schooler around ;) tell us more about yourself, including in-game stuff, do you make replays? if so what kind? if you have any replays, feel free to post them on our replay thread (READ THE RULES FIRST) If you do make good replays, especially Madmans then you are my new best friend <3

Last edited by Swaves; Apr 13, 2018 at 05:32 PM..
HOPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2018   #17
ibd1jr

6th Dan Black Belt

Ah I see. Thanks for the info. I mostly do parkour and sparing replays and I'm a little rusty but I'm playing regularly again and I'm gonna start replay making and all that kinda stuff again. But yeah I'll defo post on the discussion thread and hopefully get to know everyone too :3

Yes... I have a tail

ibd1jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2018   #18
HOPE

3st Dan Purple Belt

Originally Posted by ibd1jr View Post
Ah I see. Thanks for the info. I mostly do parkour and sparing replays and I'm a little rusty but I'm playing regularly again and I'm gonna start replay making and all that kinda stuff again. But yeah I'll defo post on the discussion thread and hopefully get to know everyone too :3

AWESOME! see you around buddy! <3

HOPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2018   #19
Manitoda
NON-EXISTING!

6th Dan Black Belt

Originally Posted by Bird View Post
AWESOME! see you around buddy! <3

I can make replays.
Am i your best friend?
Manitoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2018   #20
HOPE