ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[TNT] Ninja Applications

THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR DISCUSSIONS. BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO TRY TO VOTE ON A MEMBER, CONSULT THIS BEFORE YOUR HEAD GETS HURTED.

This thread is for applications only.
Once you apply you will be discussed by the Grand Masters.

If rejected do not complain in this thread.

To apply simply fill in the below.

Name:
Belt:
Strongest -30 mod:
Weakest -30 mod:
Why you want to join:
Why should we accept you:

Replays:
-4 of your best MP fights
or
-2 Sparring replays and 2 freerun replays

Thanks for applying, keep an eye on this thread for updates on your application.
Last edited by Echoforce; Jun 10, 2011 at 05:26 PM.
Name: Foxstorm
Best Mods: Ninjutsu,running,any parkour mod,spar,lenshu,akido,sambo
Belt Black belt
Clan:Pure
Why you want to join:i think i can contribute to this org and your guys can help me master my skills in spar running parkour etc...

and sorry for the spar with swex being a bit unrealistic its when i first started sparring

Attached Files ^superrun^.rpl (167.0 KB, 1 views) long freefun.rpl (490.9 KB, 1 views) walk spar.rpl (535.1 KB, 1 views) sparring with swex.rpl (833.8 KB, 1 views) hacky sack.rpl (854.6 KB, 1 views)
Bleep bloop
Name: Rafael
Belt: 2nd dan
Strongest -30 mod: pig_extreme_run.tbm
Weakest -30 mod: akido
Why you want to join: because i was once a member and miss it alot.
Why should we accept you: I dont know what i did that caused me to be kicked but i will do what i have to, im active ingame and will go on irc more often
Replays:
or
Attached Files
tsuk- mission [spar].rpl (824.1 KB, 12 views)
tsuk- rust off [spar].rpl (825.5 KB, 8 views)
tsuk- too fast [park].rpl (298.1 KB, 4 views)
You're also welcome to love my Replays
Name: LargeKilla.
Belt: 4th dan.
Strongest -30 mod: Free Running.
Weakest -30 mod: Ninjutsu
Why you want to join: Because this org has the best players (like) (Swammy, SWEX, Festus ....) And I would like to upgrade my skills and learn new styles with your help.
Why should we accept you: Because I am a mature and respectful person and I will collaborate in any way that I can.
Replays:
or
Attached Files
thunder spar 5.rpl (829.3 KB, 10 views)
thunder spar 9.rpl (835.7 KB, 9 views)
free run 3.rpl (396.8 KB, 9 views)
largeKilla- huxer parkour.rpl (309.4 KB, 12 views)
HuxerFreeRun.tbm (1.7 KB, 10 views)
another replay just to add

Me and Uke have a Nigga Moment
Attached Files
tsuk- boondocks [spar].rpl (305.3 KB, 16 views)
You're also welcome to love my Replays
Okay so posts that arent applications are being deleted, and the ones with applications in them are being quoted in the private board for voting. If you post something that isn't substantially important or isn't an application, mind you, it will probably be deleted.

tl;dr, ONLY APPLICATIONS GO HERE. NOTHING ELSE.

Name: FinalWish
belt 7th dan
strongest -30 mod: probably aikido, although i hate it, followed by ninjutsu which i do quite enjoy.
weakest -30 mod: freerunning etc, cant do it at all.
why i want to join: because ninjas
why you should accept me: because im not an ass, and i tend to ramble quite drunkenly, so im bound to provide you some amount of entertainment. i should probably mention that i am actually fairly active in game, i generally play every day for a while.
replays:
Attached Files
aqwewsomagterga.rpl (46.9 KB, 6 views)
alguighh.rpl (79.5 KB, 6 views)
sparaofhuali.rpl (73.6 KB, 6 views)
ninja.rpl (87.5 KB, 9 views)
i pose 1.rpl (58.2 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by FinalWish; Jun 11, 2011 at 06:40 PM.
Name: Shamshank
Belt: Black Belt
Clan: Uncharted
Strongest -30 mod: pig_run.tbm
Weakest -30 mod: sambo.tbm
Why you want to join: I never really felt the interest to join an organization until now. I recently felt that being in an organization would be fun, so I searched for one that would suit me best. Now, I know that I'm not the best sparrer and freerunner, but I do enjoy it a lot, so if I made it in to TNT, I think I would feel where I belong.
Why should we accept you: I really like sparring. Also, you can rely on me to be a loyal member. I am on the forums a bunch, as I have about 6.5 posts a day. I am a very nice and respected member among the toribash community.
Replays:
or

I've lost my freeruns in my toribash folder, so I'll just include 2 spars and 2 mp fights.
Attached Files
spar.rpl (421.2 KB, 9 views)
me owning.rpl (427.4 KB, 9 views)
clean decap.rpl (38.1 KB, 9 views)
turnover!.rpl (48.9 KB, 7 views)
inq.
Name:BluePuma
Belt:Black
Strongest -30 mod:Kickbox
Weakest -30 mod:Judo
Why you want to join:Because i was oringaly in here but then i got grounded andi got kicked for iactivitay and I like Echo and Swammy2 They r Way Bomb
Why should we accept you:Because TnT is The best Organization(:
Replays:Idk How to Upload:/

Assepted:
LargeKilla
Tsukiomi
Finalwish
Adding you to members list.

Oh also Foxstorm, If you would like to join under In-Training, You may, but not full member yet.

BluePuma: Not even going to put your app in the private board, I talked to you ingame and I'm just going to Auto-Reject you. Sorry. Feel free to apply again some other time.
Last edited by Echoforce; Jun 16, 2011 at 02:18 AM.