Ranking
Originally Posted by Hxcbbqimo View Post
Again. Please stop blaming the prices if you've admitted twice now that eating really really healthy good food is just as cheap. A box of pasta is 1330 kcals with great macros, and is under $1.50, making Pasta, EVEN whole wheat pasta, cheaper and providing more kcals than 2 Double Cheeseburgers at Mcdonalds for $2.12 which has 880kcals, AND waay to much fat, not to mention 3 transfat.

Eating McDonalds is more attractive than eating healthy.
If it wasn't, why do so many people do it?
Maybe you should start thinking about why America has the second highest obesity rate in the world.
America approves of obesity. It's not just the people who do, it's the whole industrial system.
"If you can finish this meal within 2 hours, you get it for free!" -> Ain't never heard of that anywhere outside of America.
America has dozens of different fast food chains. Why do you think people are fat?
f=m*a syens
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
Eating McDonalds is more attractive than eating healthy.
If it wasn't, why do so many people do it?
Maybe you should start thinking about why America has the second highest obesity rate in the world.
America approves of obesity. It's not just the people who do, it's the whole industrial system.
"If you can finish this meal within 2 hours, you get it for free!" -> Ain't never heard of that anywhere outside of America.
America has dozens of different fast food chains. Why do you think people are fat?

Nothing you just said justifies why anyone should be obese. Everything you just said justifies what i've said a billion times which is:

People are making the wrong decision
People need to be more educated
Obesity is a huge deal.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Hxcbbqimo View Post
Nothing you just said justifies why anyone should be obese. Everything you just said justifies what i've said a billion times which is:

People are making the wrong decision
People need to be more educated
Obesity is a huge deal.

Or, the government could take a few measurements to protect their citizens from hurting themselves.
f=m*a syens
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
Or, the government could take a few measurements to protect their citizens from hurting themselves.

Oh Arg. May I ask what you purpose? Should our Government tell us what to eat, when to eat, how much to eat, or where to eat? Should we all have a fast food card that tallies up the amount of times we have eaten fast food in a week then gets denied when we are over our limit? Don't worry bro I got this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...cwksrvDOg&t=12

^Idea for the future.
Originally Posted by Banned View Post
Oh Arg. May I ask what you purpose? Should our Government tell us what to eat, when to eat, how much to eat, or where to eat? Should we all have a fast food card that tallies up the amount of times we have eaten fast food in a week then gets denied when we are over our limit?

Wow, I thought you'd be pro the "fatties" being restricted fast food.
That way they're not ruining your life, wasting your tax money, taking in space, being worthless, sitting around and not doing anything at all, being the source of evil in the world, ...

I'll pick up some of your quotes here.

Originally Posted by Banned
Fat people should be ostracized.

I will continue to fat shame people.

Oh and fat people aren't affecting me? Read that last paragraph, you never think my tax money goes to these people?

Originally Posted by banned
Its a fact, being fat is bad

Lets see what our fat advocate can come up with.

when one decides to piss me off I wont pull punches when it comes to their weight

lazy fat people who are quitters and whiners

"raise awarness"
I'm sorry are people not aware that being fat is bad?

"You can't judge from their appearance"

Can't is a strong word. See I can judge every person I see on their appearance. Better yet I can deny them a job based on it. Even though its discrimination, I'm the only one who knows. I can quite literally do what ever I want.

Basically what you're saying above: "I can do whatever I want."
If you can, then why can't all the fat people do whatever they want?

But then, on the opposite side you're saying you are allowed to shame fat people and give them shit for their weight.
Your government, however, isn't allowed to restrict them in what causes them to be fat. Nope. They can't do that.

See the logic there?
Neither do I.
Last edited by Arglax; Aug 14, 2013 at 06:41 AM.
f=m*a syens
They can do whatever they want, I can't force them to be healthy. The government does not the option to do whatever they want. So yes I can call them fat, then they can call me an asshole, then I can call them fat, repeat for ever.(Actually not forever, they will die before me, guess I get the last word)

Not only do they take up tax money. They also are hurting the next generation, their dogs suffer, out of shape owners usually have out of shape dogs, I fucking love dogs. Kid born to an obese mother have a higher chance of death before the age of 55. The list goes on and on and on. They hurt more then just themselves.

I don't hate fast food fyi I actually enjoy it, about once every 2 months, try Firehouse subs. So good.
Last edited by Banned; Aug 14, 2013 at 07:25 AM.
They hurt more then just themselves.

So... you're not hurting anybody when you're denying a fat person a job (something that may help them recover and lose weight)?
If you can hurt others, why can't they?
f=m*a syens
Nope because somebody still fills that job. I'm not hurting them anymore then I would be hurting the healthy person I gave the job too.
Nope because somebody still fills that job. I'm not hurting them anymore then I would be hurting the healthy person I gave the job too.

So... if someone else takes the job, it "evens out" that you just rejected someone based on nothing but a superficial glimpse?
f=m*a syens
Well obviously I base it on more than just who is fat and who is not, I'm not taking a healthy high school dropout over a highly qualified fatty. But I'll take a healthy slightly less qualified person over a fat person. Dealwithit.jpeg