Ranking
1. Do you focus on textures, art or both (which field of art)
I spend most of my time making textures, but in my spare time I also love making concept art.

2. How long have you been creating textures/art?
Not for too long. The total hours of pure work for textures would probably reach about 20-30 h. And as for other art It would be up to 100-240.

3. Why do you want to join us?
I was invited by Leonardo almost a week since I've been active on the forums. And I've read that this is a community that welcomes artists who are capable and have potential, which I think I do have, and are also seeking to get better, which to me is my main goal. And a wise man once said: If you want to good, surround yourself with people who are better than you.

4. Write a couple of sentences on what inspired you to do what you do in the Toribash community.
In the future my goal is to become a concept artist and when I discovered Toribash and the opportunity to create art for people and get "paid", I instantly knew this was a blessing. And with every sold texture I get he awesome feeling that someone actually liked my art and wanted it and that is motivating.

5. Do you have an textures/art shop in Toribash?
It is very new, a week or so old, but yes.

6. Post at least three examples of your textures/art.

here

7. Post a link to a shop/portfolio/gallery of works that you have.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=453169
http://digitfive.deviantart.com/
I'm pretty shy about putting my work on deviantart, so it's quite empty.

8. Who invited you to GATA? Ignore this point if no-one invited you.
Leonardo
Originally Posted by Pheature View Post
I spend most of my time making textures, but in my spare time I also love making concept art.

Not for too long. The total hours of pure work for textures would probably reach about 20-30 h. And as for other art It would be up to 100-240.

I was invited by Leonardo almost a week since I've been active on the forums. And I've read that this is a community that welcomes artists who are capable and have potential, which I think I do have, and are also seeking to get better, which to me is my main goal. And a wise man once said: If you want to good, surround yourself with people who are better than you.

4. Write a couple of sentences on what inspired you to do what you do in the Toribash community.
In the future my goal is to become a concept artist and when I discovered Toribash and the opportunity to create art for people and get "paid", I instantly knew this was a blessing. And with every sold texture I get he awesome feeling that someone actually liked my art and wanted it and that is motivating.

It is very new, a week or so old, but yes.

here

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=453169
http://digitfive.deviantart.com/
I'm pretty shy about putting my work on deviantart, so it's quite empty.

Leonardo

We're voting you application.
1. Do you focus on textures, art or both (which field of art)i focus on texturing
2. How long have you been creating textures/art?8 months
3. Why do you want to join us?this is a group of great artists and i feel i could learn alot from the others here
4. Write a couple of sentences on what inspired you to do what you do in the Toribash community. the inspiration for me making textures is my love for art and the love i have for toribash. i have been drawing and had a passion for art since i could remember. toribash is atm my favorite game and the game i play the most.
5. Do you have an textures/art shop in Toribash? not currently

examples

i can not do this my texture flats are in he same folder as the examples
I still take texture requests for usd
Originally Posted by killppl View Post
1. Do you focus on textures, art or both (which field of art)i focus on texturing
2. How long have you been creating textures/art?8 months
3. Why do you want to join us?this is a group of great artists and i feel i could learn alot from the others here
4. Write a couple of sentences on what inspired you to do what you do in the Toribash community. the inspiration for me making textures is my love for art and the love i have for toribash. i have been drawing and had a passion for art since i could remember. toribash is atm my favorite game and the game i play the most.
5. Do you have an textures/art shop in Toribash? not currently

examples

i can not do this my texture flats are in he same folder as the examples

We're voting on your application.
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
Pheature, Killppl & Yiazmat are all accepted.
congrats on the good applications and welcome to GATA =)
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-

I like to draw everytihing, but my focus is to make textures indeed.

I can say one year ago, but to post my work i guess four months or so.

Because this org has the purpose to bring people who make art/textures and I guess this is the right place for me. Also, I admire so much the members of this org and i hope to learn more with them.

When I started to play toribash, I already liked to make draws, and other art stuff. So, I saw that I could keep making draws/textures here and it even could help me to get toricredits.

Not yet.

Magma head

Allie head

Emo

I don't have.
-Textures

- A week

- I want to enhance my art skills

Art for money!

I'd want to learn at a young age (i'm 14, LOL), so when I have no job when I grow up, I can... paint self portraits for money?

Yes I do

1st head

2nd head

3rd lazy head

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=457492
That is my head shop
It shall be famous for the forum glitch :o

- None -
Last edited by Karstnator; May 15, 2014 at 06:19 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
1. Do you focus on textures, art or both (which field of art) :
Both
Since 2011.
3. Why do you want to join us? : I'm acquaintances with basically everyone here (Hi I'm Velair) and want to come back to making textures and get better so I can be monobi level c:

4. Write a couple of sentences on what inspired you to do what you do in the Toribash community. :

I saw some Aveance sets and I came buckets. Pretty much that and I was friends with people who made textures through out my whole tb experience.

: No I do not.

6. Post at least three examples of your textures/art. :

Examples

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQtCjs9pZX8

7. Post a link to a shop/portfolio/gallery of works that you have. : I don't have one yet.

I focus on both, but texture wise, it's killing me because I cannot get the basics down on the mapping and crap and would like to be taught.

Since 2010

GATA is well known, and there's some amazing artists in this clan that could possibly further me into being a true texture artist instead of a trail/banner maker.

The atmosphere is basically what inspires me. It is the thought of doing things for others and seeing them be happy.

Yes, click the link in my sig.

unfinished lion project

clan banner

clan logo

Random brushes make art too

ground

7. Post a link to a shop/portfolio/gallery of works that you have.'
I really don't have a link. :O

X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me