Toribash
The side thingys are weird for me but I dunno what it's gonna look like after ur finished with it

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

Resuming the texture before I'm being lazy again playing games that I currently bought.

Change the things on the side of the head and I got an idea to make a damaged effect to fill the emptiness, gonna add more the damaged effect here and there later. Maybe I'm gonna name this "Damaged Ancient" or something.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
if you could just raise the angle so the face wouldn't look down, that would be so pretty, this head should give a menacing feel to it, but if it looks down, it would make it look tame, but that's just my opinion, love the shading, love the mapping, everything is nice! keep working on it
Originally Posted by xzasdeded View Post
if you could just raise the angle so the face wouldn't look down, that would be so pretty, this head should give a menacing feel to it, but if it looks down, it would make it look tame, but that's just my opinion, love the shading, love the mapping, everything is nice! keep working on it

?

[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Originally Posted by Caveisier View Post
?

oh i apologize, these pictures: suggests that it looks downwards while it's actually the camera angle taken from above, it's fine like that, sorry for bothering you making that picture just to explain XD
lol that watermark xD
i think this head is nice. it's probs worth a lot since it's nicely detailed but not too much.
really like the way you did the plating
Maybe move everything down a bit? i prefer it to be looking down

but that's my opinion
so take my opinion with a grain of salt
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
really like the way you did the plating
Maybe move everything down a bit? i prefer it to be looking down

but that's my opinion
so take my opinion with a grain of salt

Like this?

By the way gonna post this, a doodle I did with friends yesterday on Drawpile. Mine is on the bottom left, and that head texture, I was trying to copy paste there and it works, lol.

For anyone that don't know what Drawpile is, it's a software that allow you to draw with friend online. This software is free and it's great because it's support tablet pressure and it can show you the drawing process when being drawn from start until now when you first joining a session, similar with pixiv chat.
Maybe next time we should try do doodle together with another artists in this forum.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
that's more like it

oh and i think I might join drawphile. seems like a cool community
it's so easy to tell which one can draw and which one can't it's funny xd
they're all pretty funny tho

e:
Last edited by Nagato; Dec 28, 2015 at 06:33 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this