Toribash
Original Post
Your signature move in TB
Been watching a lot of Toribash tournament videos lately and I noticed a lot of the players in those videos have a certain move that they do sometime into the match...So what are your signature moves or moves you mostly do in TB? for me I have this cool surprise kick move that I do a lot, I start off with a noob clap in the first turn and in the second turn it turns into a really fast snapkick that hits the chest most of the time, It is surprisingly effective against snapkicks as most of the time I find myself dismembering the opponents attacking leg with this move.

(HvC)Havoc Clan Page

what is the point of calling it our signature move in toribash if people are going to know what it is. wouldn't make it so cool
It's not like you're going to do a step by step tutorial on how to do the move, plus if they actually pull off something similar to what you say you can't always tell if they've done it perfectly like you would've had

Sent from my ASUS_X008D using Tapatalk

(HvC)Havoc Clan Page

Moves are pretty easy to be copied/learnt in Toribash. Just save the replay and learn it from there.

Mine, I think I have some that I usually use in lenshu3ng.

Sakura Kick. Yeah, weeabooish name, actually I named it randomly(I suck at naming) after I saw my trail. It's a stance to do a hard kick to the chest. But lately I'm not that much using this move anymore.

Boxing Stance. I used this move pretty much on the first turn. It's basically just a stance that look like a boxer. I like to use it because it looks cool and I can execute a beautiful punch. I didn't named the stance, but people who played with me said it.

You can check my replay thread if you want to check them.

Well, I don't know if it's just a favourite move or signature, since I think some of people use one of it too.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Would like to add another move that I do a lot, I usually use it in aikido and it's basically a punch that has a 50% chance of decaping or dismembering a limb in just 2-3 turns, posting a replay of it soon

(HvC)Havoc Clan Page

Originally Posted by Sparturnha View Post
Would like to add another move that I do a lot, I usually use it in aikido and it's basically a punch that has a 50% chance of decaping or dismembering a limb in just 2-3 turns and 50% chance of you being put in an awkward position for the whole match, posting a replay of it soon

(HvC)Havoc Clan Page

I mean, if you can do it, anyone else can. But if you're asking what our most common way of playing is, then okay.

In Aikido, which is the only mod type i play besides Lenshu at times. Is to do whats best for the situation you're in. I don't do anything that's specific unless it's a leg sweep takedown. Which i cant do all the time because I suck a lot of dick at this game.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Acting like I'm going to lift but then smash them into the ground in aikido based mods. Works quite well, no one expects it.
Mine is similar to Smaguris' move but alil different i smash myself on the ground if it works how i wanted it to try to predict his next move then do something suntherly stupid it works (like someone thinking ill right bend my chest cus hes gonna fall outside but instead ill ungrab and jump high instead) it either starts off with a shovel,lift or a really shitty snap kick i call it Dumbther (yeeaaahhh cringe bois)
That snapkick thing i made in RK-MMA. I know it was real when i saw randoms were using it.