people playing: 68, servers online: 24, games played: 135,368,338 Top Player: Shmevin

Toribash Community » Toribash » Art
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old May 13, 2017   #1
stringtheory

Blue Belt

wip

Music: xxxtentacion - don't test me
Anime: Tokyo Ghoul
Programs Used: After Effects CS6
stringtheory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2017   #2
MrMiyagy

Master Belt

I don't know about that song, but I do love it when the amv transitions aren't just like, solid switches. I like when there is some pizazz to it. It's better than just going from one screen to another without any movement of the screen. I also like how you make it continually move, because I mean it is that kind of son, keep the good work up though boi.
Psychology, the way to win Toribash games.
MrMiyagy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2017   #3
stringtheory

Blue Belt

Originally Posted by perfect01 View Post
sexy transitions bro

thanks c:
Originally Posted by MrMiyagy View Post
I don't know about that song, but I do love it when the amv transitions aren't just like, solid switches. I like when there is some pizazz to it. It's better than just going from one screen to another without any movement of the screen. I also like how you make it continually move, because I mean it is that kind of son, keep the good work up though boi.

thanks, I just got AE like 4-5 days ago, the solid switches are weird imo, and I always have a little shake on clips to make it look smoother c:
I appreciate the feedback, ciao!
Old May 14, 2017   #4
WeooWeoo
Family Dog Beater

10th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Catalyst

Um... well.. It's got nice transitions I guess. But gosh what a horrible song choice.

Transitions from different parts of the Opening, with shake effects.. I can't really say there's much to this. When you continue this, find some more ways to make this "pop".
"Let me keep you here for an hour, okay pick a number" - Pouffy
"Weoo is correct unfortunately." -Icky
WeooWeoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2017   #5
xninja1332

4th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Tron

hmm i gotta learn how to use my after effects cuz i suck balls at operating it
NINJA PUNCH , NINJA KICK
NINJA DAB (>0_0)>
xninja1332 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2017   #6
stringtheory

Blue Belt

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Um... well.. It's got nice transitions I guess. But gosh what a horrible song choice.

Transitions from different parts of the Opening, with shake effects.. I can't really say there's much to this. When you continue this, find some more ways to make this "pop".

Yeah the song isn't the best haha, just something I had lying around that's easy to sync c:
I still have a lot more to add to this, and it's really just a "warm-up" video so I can get more acquainted to after effects.
Originally Posted by xninja1332 View Post
hmm i gotta learn how to use my after effects cuz i suck balls at operating it

I was using vegas pro for a while so I can do basic things, but after effects is really different, BakersTuts is a good channel to learn from, helped me quite a bit.