people playing: 68, servers online: 24, games played: 135,368,338 Top Player: Shmevin

  Toribash Community » Toribash » Art
Register FAQ General Rules Community
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 13, 2017   #1
stringtheory
Member
 
Blue Belt
Join Date: Mar 2017



wip


Music: xxxtentacion - don't test me
Anime: Tokyo Ghoul
Programs Used: After Effects CS6
stringtheory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2017   #2
MrMiyagy
Senior Member
 
Master Belt
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 702



I don't know about that song, but I do love it when the amv transitions aren't just like, solid switches. I like when there is some pizazz to it. It's better than just going from one screen to another without any movement of the screen. I also like how you make it continually move, because I mean it is that kind of son, keep the good work up though boi.
Psychology, the way to win Toribash games.
MrMiyagy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2017   #3
stringtheory
Member
 
Blue Belt
Join Date: Mar 2017



Originally Posted by perfect01 View Post
sexy transitions bro

thanks c:
Originally Posted by MrMiyagy View Post
I don't know about that song, but I do love it when the amv transitions aren't just like, solid switches. I like when there is some pizazz to it. It's better than just going from one screen to another without any movement of the screen. I also like how you make it continually move, because I mean it is that kind of son, keep the good work up though boi.

thanks, I just got AE like 4-5 days ago, the solid switches are weird imo, and I always have a little shake on clips to make it look smoother c:
I appreciate the feedback, ciao!
stringtheory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2017   #4
WeooWeoo
Family Dog Beater
 
10th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 5,763
Clan: Catalyst



Um... well.. It's got nice transitions I guess. But gosh what a horrible song choice.

Transitions from different parts of the Opening, with shake effects.. I can't really say there's much to this. When you continue this, find some more ways to make this "pop".
"Let me keep you here for an hour, okay pick a number" - Pouffy
"Weoo is correct unfortunately." -Icky
WeooWeoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2017   #5
xninja1332
Member
 
4th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 62
Clan: Tron



hmm i gotta learn how to use my after effects cuz i suck balls at operating it
NINJA PUNCH , NINJA KICK
NINJA DAB (>0_0)>
xninja1332 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2017   #6
stringtheory
Member
 
Blue Belt
Join Date: Mar 2017



Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Um... well.. It's got nice transitions I guess. But gosh what a horrible song choice.

Transitions from different parts of the Opening, with shake effects.. I can't really say there's much to this. When you continue this, find some more ways to make this "pop".

Yeah the song isn't the best haha, just something I had lying around that's easy to sync c:
I still have a lot more to add to this, and it's really just a "warm-up" video so I can get more acquainted to after effects.
Originally Posted by xninja1332 View Post
hmm i gotta learn how to use my after effects cuz i suck balls at operating it

I was using vegas pro for a while so I can do basic things, but after effects is really different, BakersTuts is a good channel to learn from, helped me quite a bit.
stringtheory is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:21 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ragdoll fighting game physics fighting game ragdoll fighting physics funmotion joints martial arts karate pc mac free game turn based game