Ranking
30%?

You pay $270 for 6gb of RAM?

hmm....

Prettyness is worth money. Otherwise art would be worth a lot less.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
true but what alienware computer do you look at in awe because of it's beauty? or for that matter what alienware computer was made to be a piece of art?

i do believe their main functions are gaming. alienware although having awesome looking cases aren't worth the extra percentage they charge. desktop or laptop versions. although it is a bit harder to find a laptop with better specs at a substantially cheaper price it is possible and considering you don't buy one to look at i would take the extra time and find a cheaper one than alienware.

that's just my thoughts on it.
You don't say?
Come on Organ, you think a gamer would waste all that money on Alienware? ;)

The Alienware laptops are gorgeous. Especially in a world where most laptops honestly look like shit.

I don't believe that anyone would by an Alienware for any other reason than "it looks good", since that is the only thing they are good at.

I prefer my desktops looking plain anyway
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."