Ranking
Original Post
My wife wants an ereader.
I was looking at the nook color and that seems like the best right now. Just wondering what you guys thought about all of them. Kindle 3, Nook Color, Galaxy Tab, etc. Persuade me!
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Kindle is hands down the best ereader on the market. Its display and battery life are beyond compare, free unlimited lifetime 3g is great, massive books market, can read other ebook formats, pdfs, txts, etc.

Simply put, Kindle is the best.

(Galaxy tab isnt an ereader btw)
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
It depends on your taste. I like the nook color because I hate e-ink and love graphic novels.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
In my opinion, Kindle is the best. It's Amazon's most popular product. It's very easy to use.
BAD LUCK
For the type of reading your wife will probably be doing (not graphic-novel/comic-y) the kindle. My mom has one and I use it from time to time, very great. I read all of Harry Potter 7 on one battery charge.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
Definitly the kindle. Long battery life, great selection of books, just overall the best.
League of Legends NA: Locus