Toribash
Original Post
Help
I've lost myadmin account password on my PC and only have got this guest account can anybody help me its really urgent.
1-985-655-2500, call me.
Oh really? So you're an admin? Or was the name of your account "myadmin"? If you really did lose your "admin account" (which I highly doubt you had), PM any S-Mod (user with a blue name), and explain the situation to them.
BAD LUCK
I believe he means his actual computers Administration account, not Toribash. I'll see if I can figure anything out, Cropandur.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Ohhh. That makes a whole lot more sense now..
If you have any other admin accounts on your computer, this can be reversed. (By resetting the password.) Otherwise, you're going to need some hardware to retrieve the password safely without damaging any of your files.
BAD LUCK
What OS are we talking about here?
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Hahaha I remember being in a similar boat (although it was probably less moral xD)

assuming you are using windows (you said PC which is generally associated with windows OS´s)
There are programs you can install on a USB drive to override the login.
quick google seacrh got me this
http://www.raymond.cc/blog/archives/...ging-password/
I believe there are similar programs if you are on win7

or you can decrypt the password using ¨rainbow hash tables¨ which is what I did, but it takes alot longer...
I type as I speak, with several commas and run on sentences, dont be hatin'.