Toribash
Go for blackice, get it on a usb drive, it shows if theres a blackhatter, or if you are infected/being attacked
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Go for blackice, get it on a usb drive, it shows if theres a blackhatter, or if you are infected/being attacked
it shows if theres a blackhatter
a blackhatter
blackhatter

You do realise that blackhatter refers to anyone that uses questionable tactics right?

I am sure you mean to say 'cracker'.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
if you are being attacked i suggest you format the computer, reinstall it on safe mode so you cant get internet, and put the best security on it you can get.
Press F8 to boot in safe mode then go to run->msconfig->and tell me what it says under the startup tab.
have you tried restoring the PC ?? it ALWAYS works for my problems. if you dont know how send me a PM cz i realy dont have the time to post the tutorial now.
Really eisme. Did you not read the part where it's preventing her from doing about everything on her laptop. It's that bad. I'll try most of those suggestions.
When I first saw this I was all like "what's a condom thread doing in computer/mobile chat?" But I see your problem now. Try rebooting or send it to a guy to fix it. If that doesn't work then just buy another.
Fr3styL
OLDA
Hah, condoms. We can't buy a new one because our bills are killing us. And we've sent it to a friend although the most he does it wipes the laptop clean. Which still didn't work. So yea.
Download a virus scanner, MacScan for a Mac or McFee Virus Scan for PC. Then follow the steps to terminate or quarentine the Trojan.
That feels good. I like it when you touch me there... mmmmh. That hurts...ow ow! Click Here Much better.