Toribash
mcfee sucks tbh :/ its not a good virusscanner. also he told us several times that the virus prevents them from getting on the internet :/

still, have you tried to reset the router and update it again to the latest firmware?
the only problem remains then is to get rid of it on the computer :/ if thats the case ofc..
I don't know any other Virus Scanner for PC because I only have Macs. Recommend anything?
That feels good. I like it when you touch me there... mmmmh. That hurts...ow ow! Click Here Much better.
Well actually i'm not sure if its a mac or not. It's from toshiba. But everyone of my friends call it a macbook. So i don't know what to try for it.
If it's form Toshiba it is not a Mac. It's a PC. I have a MacBook Pro and 2 iMac's. I know what's a Mac and what is not.
That feels good. I like it when you touch me there... mmmmh. That hurts...ow ow! Click Here Much better.
Originally Posted by Lifted View Post
I don't know any other Virus Scanner for PC because I only have Macs. Recommend anything?

the 2 virus scanners i recommend are symantic antivirus and spybot search & destroy
they are really heavy anti-virusses but they are awsome.
You might have a root kit, which boots before windows and isnt detected by antivirus software. If you can, get combofix and run that on there.
Alright, but does anyone have a clue on why the virus or hacker is threatning her on her desktop background?
Originally Posted by shadowXcor View Post
Alright, but does anyone have a clue on why the virus or hacker is threatning her on her desktop background?

would be more obvious if he used a screensaver for that.. but still background is the first thing you usually look at and notice if it changed.. it stands out and thats why its the first place you want to be when hacking someone to threat that person.
They won't actually do it right? I'm getting tired of pointing my hand shaped as a pistol at the damn computer.